Reviews for Epitaph for an Empty Grave
BigBirdIsCool chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Wow, this is great! You have Rosalie's voice down really well, which is very hard to do, because in the books, she's portrayed as mean and beautiful and that's it.

The first part, where she's "letting someone be nice to her" as a favor, is just so hilarious and so Rosalie.

And I like how she finally gets her closure on her tragic past by helping someone else avoid it. In conclusion, this was great!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Fantastic!
wistful-amibitions chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing this!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This was great. I'm glad rosalie was finnaly able to let go, even just a little bit
BeforeNotAfter chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This was a very moving story. As a victim of a crime (not rape, though) I think you depicted the emotions and how hard it is to forget and all very well. Also, I thought Rosalie and all the Cullens were in definitely in character! Rosalie is one of my favorite characters and I have always thought she was more than the vain, mean girl she is written as in other fanfictions, and I, like I said befoe, think you wrote her well. Not to mention the plot was perfect. Great job!

BeforeNotAfter
sissyb chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Wow that was a awesome story! Great job!
Belkatya chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I've not read many stories as utterly moving as this! Thank you so much for sharing it with us. I love the portrayal of Rose - and Emmett - so often typecast as the bitch and the dumb brute; you've really shown them for their true selves - they are two of the best characters and people often overlook them. The humour was brilliant too - you got Edward and Bella spot on (although that may be through Rosalie's sensible eyes)! Once again, thank you for this incredible piece of writing.
breedsinsanity chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This! This is so beautifully written, that I swear a tear came to my eye whilst reading it. Rosalie is without a doubt one of my favourite characters - my favourite female even - and for you to have written this, makes me love you! I adored this little one shot even if it is an insight to how awful Royce had been to Rosalie and such.

I loved your Rose and I loved Emmett. Oh just simply amazing!

- IS
damaris chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I love this one-shot! Beautifully written, and it really shows the awesome relationships between the characters, siblings and mates. Thanks a bunch for this!
oh werd chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Awesome story!
ThePerfectMess chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
perfect.

possibly one of the best one-shots i've read.

great work.
poetikxtragedy89 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
This is absolutely beautiful. I've only just finished reading it and I'm in tears. Bravo.
accountdeactivated2012 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Awww! That ending was wonderful!
shakespearesgirl2 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Wow...from someone who has been in Rosalie's situation herself, I know exactly what those emotions are that run through your mind when something like that happens, and you captured it exactly right, and told it beautifully. Thank you for this.

-shakespearesgirl2
PixieElea chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Amazing, amazing, amazing...

It blew my mind, you are such a good writer !

Very original, emotional...everything was perfect !
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »