Reviews for Epitaph for an Empty Grave
wistful-amibitions chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing this!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This was great. I'm glad rosalie was finnaly able to let go, even just a little bit
BeforeNotAfter chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This was a very moving story. As a victim of a crime (not rape, though) I think you depicted the emotions and how hard it is to forget and all very well. Also, I thought Rosalie and all the Cullens were in definitely in character! Rosalie is one of my favorite characters and I have always thought she was more than the vain, mean girl she is written as in other fanfictions, and I, like I said befoe, think you wrote her well. Not to mention the plot was perfect. Great job!

BeforeNotAfter
sissyb chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Wow that was a awesome story! Great job!
Belkatya chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I've not read many stories as utterly moving as this! Thank you so much for sharing it with us. I love the portrayal of Rose - and Emmett - so often typecast as the bitch and the dumb brute; you've really shown them for their true selves - they are two of the best characters and people often overlook them. The humour was brilliant too - you got Edward and Bella spot on (although that may be through Rosalie's sensible eyes)! Once again, thank you for this incredible piece of writing.
breedsinsanity chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This! This is so beautifully written, that I swear a tear came to my eye whilst reading it. Rosalie is without a doubt one of my favourite characters - my favourite female even - and for you to have written this, makes me love you! I adored this little one shot even if it is an insight to how awful Royce had been to Rosalie and such.

I loved your Rose and I loved Emmett. Oh just simply amazing!

- IS
damaris chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I love this one-shot! Beautifully written, and it really shows the awesome relationships between the characters, siblings and mates. Thanks a bunch for this!
oh werd chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Awesome story!
ThePerfectMess chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
perfect.

possibly one of the best one-shots i've read.

great work.
poetikxtragedy89 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
This is absolutely beautiful. I've only just finished reading it and I'm in tears. Bravo.
accountdeactivated2012 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Awww! That ending was wonderful!
shakespearesgirl2 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Wow...from someone who has been in Rosalie's situation herself, I know exactly what those emotions are that run through your mind when something like that happens, and you captured it exactly right, and told it beautifully. Thank you for this.

-shakespearesgirl2
PixieElea chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Amazing, amazing, amazing...

It blew my mind, you are such a good writer !

Very original, emotional...everything was perfect !
bookworm231 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
... 3
Iwait4theRain chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
This is a beautiful fic. The concept was completley unique and it blew me away. The title itself is amazing. Congrats!
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »