Reviews for Epitaph for an Empty Grave
BeforeNotAfter chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This was a very moving story. As a victim of a crime (not rape, though) I think you depicted the emotions and how hard it is to forget and all very well. Also, I thought Rosalie and all the Cullens were in definitely in character! Rosalie is one of my favorite characters and I have always thought she was more than the vain, mean girl she is written as in other fanfictions, and I, like I said befoe, think you wrote her well. Not to mention the plot was perfect. Great job!

sissyb chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Wow that was a awesome story! Great job!
BelkatyaInGlassBoxes chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I've not read many stories as utterly moving as this! Thank you so much for sharing it with us. I love the portrayal of Rose - and Emmett - so often typecast as the bitch and the dumb brute; you've really shown them for their true selves - they are two of the best characters and people often overlook them. The humour was brilliant too - you got Edward and Bella spot on (although that may be through Rosalie's sensible eyes)! Once again, thank you for this incredible piece of writing.
breedsinsanity chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This! This is so beautifully written, that I swear a tear came to my eye whilst reading it. Rosalie is without a doubt one of my favourite characters - my favourite female even - and for you to have written this, makes me love you! I adored this little one shot even if it is an insight to how awful Royce had been to Rosalie and such.

I loved your Rose and I loved Emmett. Oh just simply amazing!

- IS
damaris chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I love this one-shot! Beautifully written, and it really shows the awesome relationships between the characters, siblings and mates. Thanks a bunch for this!
oh werd chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Awesome story!
ThePerfectMess chapter 1 . 3/23/2011

possibly one of the best one-shots i've read.

great work.
poetikxtragedy89 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
This is absolutely beautiful. I've only just finished reading it and I'm in tears. Bravo.
InspirationAndroid chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Awww! That ending was wonderful!
shakespearesgirl2 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Wow...from someone who has been in Rosalie's situation herself, I know exactly what those emotions are that run through your mind when something like that happens, and you captured it exactly right, and told it beautifully. Thank you for this.

PixieElea chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Amazing, amazing, amazing...

It blew my mind, you are such a good writer !

Very original, emotional...everything was perfect !
bookworm231 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
... 3
Iwait4theRain chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
This is a beautiful fic. The concept was completley unique and it blew me away. The title itself is amazing. Congrats!
SubtlePen chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
so perfect! thank you for giving Rosalie this moment of healing!
FrozenSoldier chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I'm not sure why I haven't read this yet. Nor do I know why I haven't read your other J/A story. I'll get around to reading that at some point.

I really liked reading this. Especially how it was written mostly from Rosalie's POV.. even though it was third person.. Hmm, you get what I mean, right?

It made me laugh when she said about Jasper daring Emmett to drink the coke, and then how they'd laughed so much afterwards. YES. It makes me so happy to see that Emmett and Rosalie branded Jasper their favourite brother. *waves Team Jasper flag proudly*

'eyesex' *laughs* I love that, and can totally see that happening.

This bit I loved:

"But this is from Tennessee," Emmett insists, calling Rosalie back to the present by pointing across her to the black labeled bottle behind the bar. "How can I not drink it?"

Rosalie rolls her eyes and is about to bite back with a sarcastic comment about how he knows damn well how to not drink things when she hears it.

The scream that still echoes in her ears whenever she finds herself walking alone at night. The expression of pain that still contorts her face every time she hears ripping fabric. The cry her soul makes every time someone speaks the word 'king.'

No one else notices. Bella is shielding Edward so that the only voice he hears is hers. Alice isn't Looking, so she doesn't See. And Jasper is so saturated with false angst that he can't feel the one true pang of fear in the entire room.

But Rosalie hears it. Rosalie sees it. Rosalie feels it.

Firstly because Emmett says its from Tennessee. Totally an Emmett thing to say. But then the 'it' part. It kinda reminds me of a couple of scenes from 'Tie Me Down'.

You did a good job of explaining how Rosalie would feel about being one of the few people in the family to not have a power. She is all about being beautiful but like she said about being beautiful not saving a life. Its true!

I like this one-shot a lot :)
73 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »