Reviews for Epitaph for an Empty Grave
Manoella Nascimento chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I cried. You definitly nailed Rosalie. Simply beautiful. I loved it. Could really seen it happening.
JaceDamian23 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
this was my first emmett and Rose story I've read. Its more of a Rose story though. I've been wanting to read a Rose or Emmett centered story for awhile now. But for some reason Rose and Emmett stories (with them together as a couple or with Emmett with someone else and Rose with someone else) are not as popular as Edward and Bella with other people or even Jasper...sucks. I don't understand why. I freaking love Emmett! And I love Rose! I am not a huge Bella fan...I would so rather read my favorite characters.

not popular on this site or twilighted. I don't know any other twilight fan fiction site...and to be honest its driving me freaking crazy. I read Harry potter stories also and they have Tons and I mean TONS of sites out there and most of them are active and popular...and Twilight is almost as popular as HP (Almost) and there is only one freaking active popular twilight fanfiction site out there besides for livejournal which i'm not a huge fan of...though I don't even know of any active LJ's either.

do you know of any sites hun?

anyway on to the feedback lmfao. I loved this story. it was very sad. I nearly cried. I"m glad that Rose saved the girl and glad that Emmett followed his wife and helped out
boring the goose chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
While I won't say that Rosalie is my favorite of the Cullens, she is one of the most interesting. Her heart-breaking story, paired with the hate for the immortal life that Bella relishes, makes her different than any other vampire we have come into contact with. I love that about her. All of this to say, great job.
EasGames chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
This is simply an amazing story:D
stella luna sky chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
This is a fantastic one-shot. I find myself really liking Rosalie's character lately, and this really shows the potential she has a character and the sadly one-dimensional life SM gave her. Thanks so much for writing. It really touched me.
ahizelm chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
This was astonishingly beautiful. I am not exaggerating when I tell you that I've just teared up.

Thank you for sharing this.
WhatsMyNomDePlume chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
this was a beautiful insight into rosalie's mind. firstly with the differences between her and the other cullen couples: she is different because she is still unhappy with being a vampire while they have all come to terms with; she is futhermore different because she has no powers.

What I especially liked that Emmett wasn't the one to save her. I love that she saved herself, that she found a situation and by preventing someone else's wound, healed herself. I rarely read secondary characters, but this piece makes me glad I did this time.
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I really really love this.

Rosalie is probably my favorite character in Twilight, maybe tied with Emmett, and it's so hard to find really great Rosalie fics. I love this because you didn't change her personality, she's still got that edge to her. But she's funny, she's vulnerable, she's human. And I think a lot of fic writers just like to make her out as just a vain, superficial, snob but she's so much more than that. And you really captured that.

I also loved the Emmett and Rosalie aspects. They're just such a freaking cute couple and while they do seem more physical, there's also such an emotional connection that most fics overlook. And the Jasper/Rosalie moments were absolutely brilliant. I love Jasper/Rosalie friendship. I've always thought it was more than looks that made them twins.

This story was perfect, made me laugh and cry.

Great job and thank you for sharing this! :D
A.Pevensie chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I love love love this. The insight into Rosalie, the not-just-a-bitch characterization and depth she gets, the subtle explorations of Emmett, the humor, the little jabs Rosalie makes at Edward - it's wonderful. And the ending is beautiful.
mens rea 01 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
This is a wonderfully moving story! Bravo! Bravo!
2kool4skool chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Wow. This is officially my favourite story, EVER. Your writing is incredible and you kept Rosalie perfectly in character. I love the way you describe each relationship, the humour you include at the beginning and the way you transition into Rosalie's insecurity, pain and finally her healing from her past. I attempted to do something similar in one of my stories, but I like this a lot better than what I wrote. Its absolutely fantastic. :) I can't wait to check out your other stories. I hope you keep writing, because your writing is amazing and I hope to read more stories from you.
Peanut1981 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
so good i wish there was more
rameau chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
So funny, so sad and so moving. And you managed to write Rosalie true to her character and give a plausible explanation for her change from that bitter, hurt girl into woman with everything she wants or needs. So good.
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
amazing :)
Sand n' Sable chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Good! very good! and finally a new eye for Rosealie to see herself from, I get tired of 'I'm a vampire and I wish I was human'. Cry, cry, cry.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »