Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish For
PEACHESandBUNNY 17 chapter 10 . 3/18/2016
Please update I rly want to read I rly like the story and wish there was more to read
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 10 . 12/4/2015
Gotta say, definitely the first Charlie/Carlisle story I've read. But overall I thought it was really good. I love how Charlie just rolled with the realization that he was gay. Bella was understandably a brat, but if was me I'd have to know everything all at once. I'd still be pissed, but at least it would be about the right things. No silent treatments until I knew what I wanted to know. Hope it gets finished one day.
MizzVicki chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
Saw no dates and so was wondering what the time line on the hiatas(?) was ...more please? Your slash boys are all so sweet and lovable.
robissosexy106 chapter 10 . 11/8/2014
are you going to finish this story?
SlashyMcGee chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
I really loved this and hope that you continue to update! I never read a Carlisle/Charlie before, but it is fantastic! Please write more, you have me on my toes!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/30/2013
Hi! This is brilliant! Do you think you will continue it? Please do, it was just getting really really good! Update soon?!
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 10 . 7/7/2013
Is Bella gonna work through her issues? Will Edward be someone different besides her? I think that she needs another boyfriend and he needs a boyfriend to treat him better than James did. What will Alice coming do to the situation and tension in the house?
Caro09 chapter 10 . 3/16/2013
This is such an amazing story. I almost wish I had checked the update date before reading because now I feel it will never be finished. I really hope you do though!
lily415 chapter 9 . 3/6/2013
I love this story! But I'm torn, I want her to do Jasper, but I also want her to be with Edward. Hope you continue with it!
SassYNoleS chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
I so hope you continue this it is reverting ! To say i love it would be an understatement ! Soooooooooooo Good !
kira66 chapter 10 . 12/5/2012
OMG this is so good. I haven't ever read anything like it! Why is there no more? I need more!
TheWhitlockGirl chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
just found your story and am really enjoying it. I get why Bella is so upset but Charlie seriously needs to grow a pair and explain things! I like Bella and Edward's friendhip and hope they only stay friends. look forward to more!
CidySmiley chapter 10 . 6/30/2012
first I would like to say this story is wonderful. You do an awesome job. Everything is intact and put together almost effortlessly. The emotions, the love, it's all there. I would also like to say this is the first 'Slash' I've read that I liked! I just started reading them a little over a month ago and most of them I feel there isnt much emotion in there. This one is really good. Like really really good. I've already reccomended it to MY readers (I hope you don't mind) and I'm super excited for an update. I hope the talk goes well! I'm like bouncing in my seat waiting for a new update. Seriously, this is awesome. Great, great job.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
This is an absolutly wonderful story and I am terribly sad to see it hasn't been updated in over two years. The way that Edward is written is just amzing, and kinda makes me dislikne him less. In one of the past chapters, Bella thought to herself, about choosing between Jasper and Edward, she could only pick one. Well I'm kinda hoping that could be disproved and she dates them both, as an threesome relationship type thing. Or is Alice for Jasper? In short this story is very amazing and I hope you guys can post another chapter soon!
Panna Zuzanna chapter 10 . 6/6/2012
Oh! I'm SO impatient and you leave me so excited! How cruel of you! ;P I love read, but hate not finished stories. For some unknown reason the things I like the most are fanfictions, especially from Twilight. And I like romance and all-that-shit stuff. (I know - how ORIGINAL of me) So being me and picking this all together I usually end up reading stories only with description "Completed". But your description made me think twice; firstly, because of what it was about, and secondly because this was one-shot, only extended, so I thought I'd read the first chapter as it was at the beginning - as one-shot - to see what would happen. And I did. But after two days or so I still couldn't stop thinking about it. I was left insatiable, and I HATE feel like this. So I decided to read and satisfy my curiosity. And then you leave me with this! Ugh! I'm pissed. At the moment I think that they are finely gonna talk and Bella is gonna understand and know EVERYTHING, you stop writing! But I love you two anyway :) This story is amazing, just fan-fucking-tastic! The only thing I don't like is Charlie being so angry at Bella for calling him by his name. In situation like this I see him resigned, hurt and maybe feeling a little guilty for not spending enough time with his daughter to be 'dad' for her. But it is only my opinion, and I'm not author and I'm not in the position to judge or complain, and sure as fuck not in position ti change anything. But I've got a plea: Please, oh please continue writing! :D

With love,