Reviews for XSGCOM: Terra from the Deep
trekki859 chapter 19 . 3/17
soooo... you do realise people still read this right? and it could be considerd a intelectual crime to leave it unfinished? sad stuff man. sad stuff. please please please pick the one back up.
Dave19941000 chapter 19 . 1/27
Well, this had got to be one of the most interesting series I've ever read.

The story is great, so it's a little sad you seem to have abandoned it (dame it I want to see the Ori get their ass kicked) but I'm no one to judge given the stories I've abandoned in my time.

There are a few things I'm wondering though: given what happened to Milky Way humans, is our natural love of water and swimming, coupled with an ability to swim fairly well by land mammal standard, a result of the Ancients playing around with our genetics? Do Ancients have that same love of water and ability to swim, or was it another thing we had added to us to better fight the Wraith?
Antonio92 chapter 19 . 1/26
This has been awesome so far, and I sincerely hope you are willing to continue this story.
Raza The Mobizo chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
I like to think that hyperdrives were developed first but early hyperdrives are too slow to be worth the expenditure (as can be seen in the vast all of the races who independently develop their hyperspace technology, the Asgard only being exempt due to their extreme age like the Ancients). FTL drives are much faster than these early drives overall, however from what we see when it comes to travelling inside of galaxies (intergalactic travel wise these drives are perfect) they are much slower than more advanced forms of hyperdrives. I believe it stands to reason that the FTL drive has less practical potential than the hyperdrive does and that's why it gets fazed out.

Still, good work!
Raza The Mobizo chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
Oh, I can't wait to see Ronon introduced . . .
Raza The Mobizo chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Tears of joy as to the pure epicness of this continuation!
rankokunalpha1 chapter 19 . 12/16/2014
I hope to see a new chapter in the near future please?
Brad
polarpwnage chapter 16 . 11/30/2014
This is some good shit, wish you'd continue it
Jason chapter 19 . 10/24/2014
.most excellent! Really looking forward to more of this story - Thank You!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
So are you going to continue with this story?
Guest chapter 19 . 9/22/2014
Dude, where the hell are you? It's been years since your last update and this is one of the best works on this site. The Ori haven't arrived yet, the Aquatoids are still a problem, the NID is still kicking shit up, the Replicators are rampaging, the Wraith haven't been driven to extinction yet, and there's another XCOM game to draw material from. Please prove you aren't dead yet.
ODST1 chapter 19 . 9/19/2014
I'd like to star by saying that your story is one of the best I have found on the site. I really think so. The way you've blended the two worlds together so seamlessly into such an awesome story is an amazing feat. Terra From the Deep and Goa'uld Defense are actually why I got into X-COM in the first place!
But I wanted to suggest/ask something, based partly on something someone mentioned on a Space Battles forum, about the Lantean Tria ship, and someone else mentioned the city-ship from The Tower. You responded to the first one by saying that the Tria would appear, and I thought that maybe you could have the Atlantis expedition repair not just the Tria, and the The Tower, but also the Aurora, the Orion, the hiveship they captured when the Orion exploded and maybe even picking up the Traveler's battleship!
Just a suggestion, that I have not seen anyone speak of, that and also to give you the praise that you deserve for creating this world. If you read this review, thank you for your time, and I hope you can get back to me.
dyslecksec chapter 19 . 9/7/2014
You know, every time I hear the Tok'ra complain about their hosts having "undue influence" on the symbiote the distinction between them and the Goa'uld shrinks. So much for seeking a true symbiotic relationship rather than a parasitic one like they claim. We'll ignore for the moment that the Tok'ra could be completely dominating their hosts anyway, and no one would know the difference.
Cerjek chapter 19 . 8/23/2014
I have just blitzed through this, and I have to say it is absolutely amazing. the way you tie in xcom into SG universe is amazing. If i didnt know both intimately, i could swear they existed in the same universe instead of being two separate ones. I hope you end up continuing this, as it is absolutely amazing.
osito chapter 19 . 8/15/2014
Is this story dead? I have read and reread several times. I love this story and the many plots avb to it.