Reviews for XSGCOM: Terra from the Deep
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 7/15
its good that he asgard are being proactive about ending the replicator threat for good
trekki859 chapter 1 . 6/11
so... is this another tragedy? I've seen it to many times on this site. an writer creates a beautiful in depth universe that draws the reader in, makes them want more only to abondoned them to the pits of dispare without so much as a word of explanation... it breaks my heart to say I'm officially giving up hope on this fic.
l3loodKnight chapter 19 . 3/20
Really good story hope you pick it up again one day.
viciousmalacite chapter 19 . 3/9
i hope u update this soon. both stories r perfect and i really want 2 c them kick the ori's and ancients butts. if u rnt going 2 update though will u be putting the story up 4 adoption?
salamangkero chapter 4 . 2/13
I've read this 3 or 4 tumws already. Such a unique story. Sadly, no updates and your last post on any story was on 2015.
Hoping you're doing fine and just list interest.
Good luck and thanks.
Plague saviourofthe wastelands chapter 19 . 12/31/2016
A shame this is dead...This was one of my favorite fics...Hoping you revive it, but it looks like your long gone from this project.
sparkie9 chapter 19 . 12/23/2016
are there going to be any more chapters like this story
Guest chapter 19 . 12/17/2016
Iz a noice read by why did it end so soon m89
Wanderer101 chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
The spirit of Gandhi lies within him...
silvereagle2121 chapter 19 . 5/27/2016
This is a really cool story and I like how you have blended the two universes so well. I cant wait to see what you write next. please update again.
Cerjek chapter 19 . 4/7/2016
I don't know how many times I have reread this amazing work of literature, but it is wonderful and stupendous each and every time. I hope this does get finished at some point, as the quality and story is too good to let it fade away into obscurity. I imagine if you were to approach the license holders of xcom and Stargate with the intention of publishing this masterpiece, they would gladly go for it.
justoneguy chapter 19 . 3/25/2016
I've read many fanfictions and crossovers since I came across with this site roughly 5 years ago, but yet your XSGCOM stoties are the BEST! They ate flawless, precise, and damn, i've laughed on the jokes so much! I've wachted a lot of Stargate episodes and I love the XCOM games, too. (Truth be told, I've met them first in their newer form, but nom I can see, what have I missed.) I saw, that the last update was posted 5 years ago, and since then nothing. I now, that it's almos impossible, but still, I sit here, waiting and hoping, that one day I might hear again the sound of an incoming wormhole, and and a fully operational hovertank...
Someone chapter 19 . 3/9/2016
Please continue this story again, It's really good. (;﹏;)
ExS-DrIfTeRr chapter 19 . 2/29/2016
is this alive?

Its a great story
Fleightfire chapter 19 . 1/2/2016
I really enjoyed the story and how it manages to tie into both series, the amount of detail and information astounds me even more,i know this story hasn't been updated in some time but I will still hold hope in its revival