Reviews for XSGCOM: Terra from the Deep
Tha Shadow 750 chapter 19 . 2/5/2020
I take it Ra, Apophis and Sokar showed up wanting to be friends? :p
Hesitatedeye chapter 19 . 10/23/2019
I spent the last few days reading this and it's predecessor you have an amazing talent for writing I hope you come back to this at some point.
AbyssWatcher chapter 19 . 8/22/2019
For this was fucking great and amazing while it lasted, I hope this gets finished by someone someday...
Ender001 chapter 19 . 6/24/2019
F on the chat for this story. I really did like it too...
GhostKing666 chapter 19 . 4/6/2019
It's a shame you aren't updating this anymore. I've got so many ideas for what the Tok'ra/Free-Jaffa could do after claiming all the Goa'uld's technology, infrastructure, resources and industry(especially Baal's). Case in point, put all Ha'tak guns, from capital staff-cannons to plasma repeater cannons, into Gatling configurations to drastically increase their rate of fire. After all, the Free Jaffa have been using Staff-Gatling's for a while now and know full well how much use the Tau'ri have been getting out of such things on their own capital ships.

Second idea, have the Tok'ra/Free-Jaffa take Apophis's flagship, modernize the design with the latest technology(including my gatling gun idea) and start producing limited amounts of them as a new battleship class. Even the Asgard or Ori wouldn't want to take one of those monsters on one-on-one.
Shae Kurlelo chapter 19 . 3/1/2019
If you are still alive, please update. You have many fans that love your writing and would love to hear from you again, even after all these years.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/8/2019
It sucks that this story was abandoned!
ChronoLegion chapter 14 . 11/20/2018
Good chapter, but wasn’t the mineral’s name “zrbite” without the second “r”?
ChronoLegion chapter 11 . 11/18/2018
Weren't Sectoids the ones who created the Aquatoids in the game? The description of the latter seems to imply that.
ChronoLegion chapter 9 . 11/12/2018
Fun fact, Rodney’s real first name Meredith used to be a man’s name, before slowly becoming gender-neutral and now more feminine.
ChronoLegion chapter 1 . 11/11/2018
Don’t think Sharpe qualifies as Gandhi.

Also, is the line about a Ha’tak crashing in Central Park taken from Harry Harrison’s “Invasion Earth”? It starts with a UFO doing exactly that.
JOHN0713 chapter 19 . 7/21/2018
Hopefully you will finish this storyline someday. It was enjoyable.
Remember Crazy chapter 19 . 3/21/2018
Epic. Lov how you not rushing the Goa'uld end as I always felt was rush. Can't wait to see more 304s still wish more 303s as a patrol and sentry vessel or assault ship with its under bay. Still ideas for Midway as a duel SGC oh course seeing the new comic the ancients Stargate hub. Well hope you get back to it. Carry on.
BbK2442 chapter 19 . 2/13/2018
Any chance you could post your latest chapters here as well? It would be greatly appreciated by your fans here (me included). :)
kitten198485 chapter 19 . 2/10/2018
a pity this story seems abandoned...its very good.