Reviews for The Family Reads the Ninth Key
waitingforjudgement chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
Fanny Bennet - P&P... you paraphrased Fanny Bennet! OMG I love you! :)
wormstachecas chapter 19 . 5/11/2012
Ha! At the second last text from the book, it say 'dead's not my colour' it's supposed to be red. I'm pretty sure dead would be a good colour in her though since she spends a lot of her time talking to them.
wormstachecas chapter 14 . 5/10/2012
Let me guess, he definitions were from wikipedia?
hello chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
Not being racist or anything

Is Gina black
Anon chapter 24 . 3/31/2012
No, Steph. Thank YOU.
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 24 . 3/30/2012
*squeal* OMG! WHERE? WHERE? *ignores the windows of research on Animal testing and searches for sequel* you been?

*continues searching since I can't find it and is probably blonde*
ForeverMrs.Padfoot chapter 24 . 3/30/2012
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! though i think i might re-read ninth key first..
Literati Lover chapter 7 . 3/4/2012
Amazing story. I can't wait for the next one, whenever it comes out! Thanks for this amazing story :D
Rocker 4 a day chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
please can you right the next one soon? I loved the first 2 and can't wait for the 3rd! please write
Miss Reh chapter 23 . 2/2/2012
Hi, please, continue this story this year, it's one of the best stories that i've had already read! i think you're very creative (and i'm not saying it cause i want to read the sequel) so i Can't stand waiting for the next!
Vendelareader chapter 23 . 2/1/2012
Please please please have the next one up before summer 2013 I've already waited a year now and I'' gonna flip if I can't have the sequel soon! I love this so much(and plently of others do to) and I just have to read more!
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I find my self comming back to your site all the time to check if you have started the next book. Please, please, please, please start the next book.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/31/2011
I can't wait for the sequel.
PattyDantes chapter 23 . 11/13/2011

put the sequel sooner!

if i have to wait until summer of 2013, i think i am going to explode!
TTTT YOU'LL NEVER GET MY NAME chapter 23 . 11/12/2011