Reviews for The Family Reads the Ninth Key
padfootastic chapter 3 . 11/18
I LOVE THESE SO MUCH OMG
Like, legit, I cannot stop readin this.
Even though I finished these some time ago (during examtime, no less) I'm still coming back tot his because it's so beautiful.
I really love the style in which you've written this and I can only admire the amount of work you've put into this.
Great work!
HarleyIvy chapter 24 . 11/17/2016
When I first found your story, I jumped with joy, because the series is my favorite. I also didn't know anybody wrote for it too. So I absolutely love it!
fire lover5161 chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Yay
waitingforjudgement chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
Fanny Bennet - P&P... you paraphrased Fanny Bennet! OMG I love you! :)
wormstachecas chapter 19 . 5/11/2012
Ha! At the second last text from the book, it say 'dead's not my colour' it's supposed to be red. I'm pretty sure dead would be a good colour in her though since she spends a lot of her time talking to them.
wormstachecas chapter 14 . 5/10/2012
Let me guess, he definitions were from wikipedia?
hello chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
Not being racist or anything

Is Gina black
Anon chapter 24 . 3/31/2012
No, Steph. Thank YOU.
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 24 . 3/30/2012
*squeal* OMG! WHERE? WHERE? *ignores the windows of research on Animal testing and searches for sequel*

Soo...how you been?

*continues searching since I can't find it and is probably blonde*
ForeverMrs.Padfoot chapter 24 . 3/30/2012
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! though i think i might re-read ninth key first..
Literati Lover chapter 7 . 3/4/2012
Amazing story. I can't wait for the next one, whenever it comes out! Thanks for this amazing story :D
Rocker 4 a day chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
please can you right the next one soon? I loved the first 2 and can't wait for the 3rd! please write
Miss Reh chapter 23 . 2/2/2012
Hi, please, continue this story this year, it's one of the best stories that i've had already read! i think you're very creative (and i'm not saying it cause i want to read the sequel) so i Can't stand waiting for the next!
Vendelareader chapter 23 . 2/1/2012
Please please please have the next one up before summer 2013 I've already waited a year now and I'' gonna flip if I can't have the sequel soon! I love this so much(and plently of others do to) and I just have to read more!
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I find my self comming back to your site all the time to check if you have started the next book. Please, please, please, please start the next book.