Reviews for 1929
shea24601 chapter 6 . 2/24/2010
LOVING the way both Edward and Bella are finding the need/want for things they always thought were damaging and at the same time being completely open to it!
mrsaubergine chapter 7 . 2/20/2010
Take advantage of her - pshaw! I WOULD like to see him try! This story keep getting better and more intriguing. I feel so privileged being your sounding board. Luv u as always, babe. *mwah!*
MyRobbie chapter 7 . 2/18/2010
Hey deb! Good chapter! Why would I throw things? It's transitional. And OMFG, boxing Robward, all sweaty and manfur-y and all. Whew. OK. Now that Rose is gone, are we gonna get unchaperoned lemons? Please say yes. But only if you want to. No pressure. LOL See you at RAoR! Can't wait for more!
Angelgirl0910 chapter 7 . 2/17/2010
This dream of Edward's, does it have something to do w/ the prologue? And is Jacob gonna play a part in the E/B relationship? I hope not. I love Rose. I said in the last review but I really do. But I wonder, what about Emmett? And the rest of the Cullens? And I'm still wondering about Carlisle's part in the story. But I don't wanna start thinking up ideas this in early in the story. Guess I'll just have to wait. But yay! I got caught up!
snickerdoodle6949 chapter 7 . 2/17/2010
Oh, he is so sweet and ever the gentleman. Enough of that!
Angelgirl0910 chapter 6 . 2/17/2010
Can I just say that I'm loving how you're making Bella a kick ass strong woman. See, if there was more of this in Eclipse, I'm sure people wouldn't be saying she was a whiner who couldn't make up her mind. And Edward reading that book? *fan self* What I would give to be Bella. And I love Rose in this story. And I don't like a lot Rose b/c she can be portrayed as a bitch. But not this one. I love me some strong independent women. It gives me motivation to be like that.
IGD chapter 7 . 2/17/2010
Aw, that is so sweet Deb. I want to have a look at 'the book. I loved this chapter and love the story. The characters are sweet but not as innocent as I thought they might be and thats a good thing.

Anyway, keep it coming Im really enjoying reading it.
Angelgirl0910 chapter 5 . 2/17/2010
*shrieks* I love the sweetness and the innocence laced w/ innuendos. *sighs* I think I'm in love with your writing bb.
Angelgirl0910 chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
Bella's here! Bella's here! *claps* Yay! Oh how I love a stalkerward. Hehehe. But this is tame compared to others stories I've read. Oh I can't tell you how happy I am that Bella made an appearance. Gotta tell you, this story is a lot different than I thought was gonna be. And Carlisle's reappearance. So many questions I have bb. Don't know which one to ask but I rather just sit back and find out.
Angelgirl0910 chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
I'm taking a 1920 & 1930s class this semester, so I feel like "hey! I know what's happening here! I know the back story!" LOL. Edward always seems to be alone and since you change up the story a bit, it feels so much sadder because he doesn't even have Carlisle. Even though at this time in Twilight, he would be on his own. Away from Calisle and Esme. Right? Hmm...gotta go and re-read Midnight Sun again.
Angelgirl0910 chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
I don't know whether or not to hate Edward's father a little. I mean, I understand that he's drowning in grief but Edward is the last link he has to Elizabeth. Shouldn't he want to cherish it? But then again, I never lost the person that I love like he did, so I can't judge. But it hurts to read how the father/son relationship that they share disintegrate like that.
Angelgirl0910 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Ok, the prologue, killed me. I mean, what the hell? *stomps foot like 3 yr old*

I loved the relationship you portrayed between Edward and his mother. How she's able to read him because he's so easy to read. He had to be able to get his special ability from someone. And why not the person who asked Carlisle to do something for her son? She was able to read that Carlisle was different. That he could do something to save Edward. And Tom and Bobby? *winks* nice touch bb. And I'm so confused about how you ended this chappy. I mean, he survived? Questions hun. So many questions.

Btw, this is jenn0910 from RAoR *winks*
Guest chapter 5 . 2/17/2010
:) update asap
sloopy1975 chapter 7 . 2/16/2010
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT :D
RenaBug1 chapter 7 . 2/16/2010
This chapter was simply beautiful! Loved it! I can't wait to see where Jacob fits in the story. Aw...and thanks for the mention in your author's note. I feel almost famous. :-) I love your story.
654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 .. Last Next »