Reviews for Yes, He Does
masruiiiik chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Lavi...reading between the lines like a true pro! xD

Seriously enjoyed this, super cute, super funny how in-denial Allen is, and Kanda's blunt, "For fuck's sake, Beansprout. /Duh/." made MY heart flutter. Love it! :)

- 24
Crimson613 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
this was cute!
Naire chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Awww very cute
fading ink chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
This manages to be extremely cute and subverts the usual Yullen clich├ęs at the same time, by subtly poking fun at them Great work! The ending was especially awesome~ :D
moshimellow chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Enjoyed reading this~
Seraphic Dragon chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I...really liked the simplicity of this story, and the way I got to see Allen slowly realize that he's in love with Kanda. I especially love Kanda's response to Allen. "For fuck's sake, Beansprout. Duh." Perfect. Sounds just like him. Bravo!
SeaDewDrops chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
so cute~
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEE!XDDDDDDDD

KAWAIIIII~

They are so perfect for eachother. YULLEN WILL NEVER DIE!
SecretYaoiLoverInc chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
That... was amazing.

God, the whole "Duh," with the implied 'yes, I love you' thing was so in character, oddly enough.

And I loved Lavi's "So it's settled then," at the end. XD
Nano111Desu chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
This is cute
Nherizu chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
GYAA BEBE ISU I LUPH THIS. LOL. Epic ending just like Ai said xD. Loved it darling :3
matchynishi chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Loved it, this is so very in character for them. XD
Sighcoe chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I'm so into Yullen as well, but I can't find any fic that catches my interest. Maybe because at anime/manga, they rarely interacts and that Lavi's more closer to Allen and had more screen time with Allen than with Kanda, correct? Or maybe because Allen is into Lenalee so much that I wanted to get inside their world and literally backslap that bitch. I'm sorry, I'm a Lenalee hater. (sigh)

I can't find any decent well written Yullen story that can get me hooked like those I've read under Yuuram. Maybe because its really hard to write good stories out of this two? Most that I found is so OOC I could already die.

Anyway, this one's the closer in character I've read and more... well, might've be than most I've seen.

I don't mind reading more Yullen fic coming from you.
J chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Beautiful
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
... That was confusing...