Reviews for Speechless
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Good Mulan ref! Lovely story. Thanks so much
AJ-Evans chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
This is sweet. I love the Penny was able to get Sheldon a meeting with Leonard Nimoy. Especially since in one of the episodes I think Sheldon mentions that he has a restraining order from Leonard Nimoy. Cheers!
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Awww So Cute d(*-*)
JainaZekk621 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
aww that was awesome! D
Rokimbo chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Wonderful fic! I soooo enjoyed that!
00JLO chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Nice fanfic.
inactiveacount121212 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
That was awesome! I loved it! :)
Nichole Thompson chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Really cute! I think they would end up being perfect for each other sometime down the road. I like the way you worked it!
TwilightFanInIllinois chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Aw, I loved it! Great writing ... and you stayed very in character with both Penny and Sheldon. Good job!
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Aww, how cute. I love Penny/Sheldon fics and this is my favorite. That's truly the best thing she could have done for his birthday.

Good work with building the story up to the point where she tells him he can't faint. At that moment I knew something great was going to happen and I was not disappointed. Sheldon's reaction is spot on, it makes me think of the episode where he receives the napkin.

I like how you begin it with Sheldon being the one who is speechless (by the way very interesting list of things that could make him speechless)and by the end it is Penny. They have great chemistry in this story, everything is believable. And the line from Mulan gives it the perfect touch. Excellent work with this.
Brahntee chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
aw, that's so cute! :)
Fanno chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Very cute! Pulled a line from Mulan, eh? ;)
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Aw, sweet. Loved that! Great intro and last line link ;)