Reviews for Wolf At Her Door
CrazyYasha chapter 16 . 12/4/2014
Oh this story is so sweet! And I loved the poems they wrote to eachother. I read your stories out of order so I know Koga does get with Rin s granddaughter. I am so happy he finally gets his true love! I love all your stories and so happy they are like one big one continuing story. I love reading them. I am looking forward to reading the next one.
Yasha
LeonioAria Niru chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
aww that poor bear lol
dorcas chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
What strikes me about this so far is that it's so canon. I'm sure you've already gotten plenty of reviews telling you the same thing, but everyone's in character, and it's refreshing to see someone make an interesting story with only what we've been given. To be honest, I was looking for a KogaRin story, but even after I spoiled it for myself I decided to go back and read it anyway; you don't come across good grammar, story and characterization often in this corner of the site. I used to think this pairing was boring-you're changing my mind.
Cat chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
""Sesshomaru used to take Inuyasha away fro m the village for weeks on end." I found the reference. Reviewing on my phone is hard sorry, I like this story so far. the previous was excellent as well I will be rereading it soon.
Lucyole chapter 16 . 2/7/2014
your story was really great very interesting, exciting romantic and a little bit funny too
I like it. *cookies for you*
jalapeno bagels chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Really wonderful story, with great pairings! This should really have more reviews! You've gotten me into Rin X Koga!
anonymi chapter 16 . 5/18/2011
I extremely enjoyed this story. Although I was expecting Koga/Rin ending(since it was labeled under Koga and Rin) it was a truly enjoyable asking when you place a future story, to place it under the intended pairing, so as to not to confuse someone like me.
Tiajei chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
You are a very talented writer. You articulate so well! It's such a pleasure to come across authors who are more advanced in their writing abilities. I do mean 'abilities', very deliberately. You seem to be hitting everything right.

By the way, I am in love with your screen name! Four of my five cats love, love, absolutely love, to my displeasure, making a break for the outdoors.
arellaxdawnaol.com chapter 16 . 2/10/2011
Im pretty upset I stayed up all night reading for Rin to pick kohaku .
It was good but I would have liked her to end up with Koga.
But I have to admit its very well written.
You should do one where Koga gets Rins daughter or reincarnation.
That would be pretty wizard.
arellaxdawnaol.com chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
i like it so far but i have to say i agree 159% about the spellings of the names, youkai, etc. i must read more.
internalpanthara chapter 16 . 12/7/2010
Absolutly stunning! Well done. I don't think the philosophical elements made it boring at all, but added an exquisite depth to your story. I must admit I was looking for a Kouga romance, however I do like how it turned out instead. They should definatly let people pick more than two characters for the stories.

Concrit: none
h chapter 16 . 7/15/2010
Murrr. Although, I find Kohaku and painfully boring character, I adored the realism and maturity of this story. Especially the bits about acceptance and letting loved ones go. Particularly the bit with Kagome's silent acceptance towards Sessoumaru and Inuyasha. Great read. I was not disappointed.
Superfan8 chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
Rin should know that she looks adorable no matter what, and that she'll never no matter what she do, could look like a monkey. Okay maybe she could, but she would be the worlds most adorable monkey!
Superfan8 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Poor Rin, it must be really hard to be considered a child from the person you love!

I really like Sesshomaru protective father role in this story. I bet he's scaring a couple of boys away with the whole Taiyoukai thing. This first chapter was great!
Scarlet Amaranth chapter 16 . 4/17/2010
While this fic turned me into a Rin x Kouga fan, I'm GLAD that she chose Kohaku in the end. Seems to fit better that way, for some reason.

Anyway, I really liked your Kouga. I've always thought him to be a BLAH kind of character from the series... but yea, you made him sound awesome here.

(oh noes, Rin's reincarnation would have not one, not two, but THREE suitors! Or maybe Kouga will really mate with her descendant, Rin will be with Shippou, and Kohaku will be reborn as a girl-a lesbian lover, perhaps? lol)