Reviews for Wolf At Her Door
PrettyLittleBird chapter 16 . 2/11
This was truly amazing.

A tale of self discovery and self growth. A little girl growing into a woman she could respect. To want the same vlove that she would give in return. Knowing her worth and not giving an inch in her happiness. I wish more girls were like this today.

I really enjoyed the small hints of SessInu. While I may not like Kagome with Inuyasha, I still respected her role and presence in the series. Even in this story, to me she reflects the ever growing, maturing young woman. Though even I think she deserved more than having to share her husband. They could've at least waited until she passed. But love is capable of making you do many stupid things.

This was really pulling. I enjoyed this immensely. Great story.
PrettyLittleBird chapter 14 . 2/11
Ahhh such nice thing to do for Rin. And she's right. He shouldn't have to compromise on love . while I'm glad she didn't choose him, I hope something works out for the wolf .
PrettyLittleBird chapter 6 . 2/11
Sometimes all it takes is a little competition.
Kohaku is feeling it now. I like him here. His reasons for not wanting to marry. Such a troubled soul. Still carrying a guilt within him. Feeling slightly disconnected from the world around him. What he went through is no small deal either. No one can come away unscathed.

On a lighter note:
Can I just say. AAAAAWWWWWW on the Rin and Shippo scene? Entirely too sweet.
PrettyLittleBird chapter 3 . 2/11
Oh shit Rin! Poor girl is really going through some things! Sigh . which is totally understandable. She died a horrible death at the teeth and claws of wolves. That's not something anyone's likely to forget .
Kohaku.. I always did like him. And I can even see where he's coming from. He didn't want to tie a girl done when he himself is not ready to take on the responsibility. And you can't expect someone to change their feeling just because they don't feel the same as you.
I really like how you made Rin. It's exactly relatable as a woman. Especially a young woman who is becoming increasingly aware of her body and the things surrounding her. I think they would make an amazing match. As explained, they share a past history and similar experiences. Now if only Kohaku could see it as well...
PrettyLittleBird chapter 1 . 2/11
I just wanna say thank you for making me realize how much I used to enjoy hetero stories. Of course hetero romances were all I used to read before I even knew anything about yaoi. The characterization is marvelous. It's writers like you that motivate me to improve my own stories and skills.
Though admittedly, I still hate InuKag. I know it's just my preference and everyone's entitled to their own. I can't see Inu with anyone other than Sess. It's why I clicked this story for even a hint of SessInu but unexpectedly got pulled into a fascinating beginning. I'm actually eager to see how this plays out. Amazing
ravenwholock chapter 16 . 7/21/2016
i admit i too felt that koga was better choice, but after watching and reading so many stories i have realized that you can't force your own preference on others. i liked the development of rin in the story and really liked your story
maxridelover chapter 5 . 5/26/2015
he likes her!
CrazyYasha chapter 16 . 12/4/2014
Oh this story is so sweet! And I loved the poems they wrote to eachother. I read your stories out of order so I know Koga does get with Rin s granddaughter. I am so happy he finally gets his true love! I love all your stories and so happy they are like one big one continuing story. I love reading them. I am looking forward to reading the next one.
Yasha
MyHeartBeating-MWMI chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
aww that poor bear lol
dorcas chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
What strikes me about this so far is that it's so canon. I'm sure you've already gotten plenty of reviews telling you the same thing, but everyone's in character, and it's refreshing to see someone make an interesting story with only what we've been given. To be honest, I was looking for a KogaRin story, but even after I spoiled it for myself I decided to go back and read it anyway; you don't come across good grammar, story and characterization often in this corner of the site. I used to think this pairing was boring-you're changing my mind.
Cat chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
""Sesshomaru used to take Inuyasha away fro m the village for weeks on end." I found the reference. Reviewing on my phone is hard sorry, I like this story so far. the previous was excellent as well I will be rereading it soon.
Lucyole chapter 16 . 2/7/2014
your story was really great very interesting, exciting romantic and a little bit funny too
I like it. *cookies for you*
jalapeno bagels chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Really wonderful story, with great pairings! This should really have more reviews! You've gotten me into Rin X Koga!
anonymi chapter 16 . 5/18/2011
I extremely enjoyed this story. Although I was expecting Koga/Rin ending(since it was labeled under Koga and Rin) it was a truly enjoyable asking when you place a future story, to place it under the intended pairing, so as to not to confuse someone like me.
Tiajei chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
You are a very talented writer. You articulate so well! It's such a pleasure to come across authors who are more advanced in their writing abilities. I do mean 'abilities', very deliberately. You seem to be hitting everything right.

By the way, I am in love with your screen name! Four of my five cats love, love, absolutely love, to my displeasure, making a break for the outdoors.