Reviews for Don't underestimate the accuracy of horoscopes
classic-phan chapter 1 . 4/27
Omg this is so well written! So cute! love it !
I'll be sorry if you never update this again. I can see these as real Gintama episodes, which is a difficult thing to achieve.

Incidentally, I think you mean "Thugs" when you put "Tugs", but that's a minor thing.

Keep at it!
naneeeex chapter 7 . 11/20/2016
PLEASE CONTINUE
SolitaryGray chapter 7 . 11/20/2016
This was a nice read. Please update if possible. Till then, I'll just assume the end to be like how Ginpachi sensei said :p
SolitaryGray chapter 4 . 11/19/2016
Yes, more Sakamoto plz!
Also, Sougo's sadism is just in the right quantity I think, better than a certain cannon episode.. I shudder everytime I remember the urara girl..

Also, this line was silver -
' there still was the possibility Sougou had foreseen his outburst and had drenched the paper in some flammable liquid before scribbling down on it.' XD
SolitaryGray chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Interesting premise.
That bit about the little spark and the tatami was a nice touch of Gintama-type humour
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 7 . 8/24/2016
is there going to be continuation for this story...?
KingKagura chapter 7 . 7/7/2016
Aww poor Hijikata... he really wishes for Gintoki, but Gintoki wont go for it! This was great, please update soon!
PuKaLove2410 chapter 7 . 4/14/2016
so hello there, i wanna say that i'm really, REALLY into your story since the beginning. And i was wondering that i could translate your story into Vietnamese (which is my mother tougue) and post it on my Wattpad site? Reply me when you have the answer :))) Hoping you will say yes :)))
yuMeNami chapter 7 . 4/3/2016
Amazing! I hope to read more!
You Are An Awesome Writer chapter 7 . 3/6/2016
Sorachi-sensei, is that you?

This fic just screamed authentic, good ol' fashioned Gintama. I can't believe I'm seriously laughing out loud on a fanfic OTL.

Please continue this.. 'cause if you don't, I might just kill Yamazaki
Allykrau chapter 7 . 1/5/2016
xD damn, already reached the last chapter. I do hope there's going to be more soon since I will be sticking around :D loved itX3
knbfanatic42 chapter 7 . 12/20/2015
This is a really amazing story~ I can't wait to see what happens next (preferably some fanservice OHONHONHON) I hope you keep writing stuff cos ur hella talented (з)-
Guest chapter 4 . 9/26/2015
"Ghost" Yamazaki keeps making me literally lol... which is a problem since it's midnight
silverivy13 chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
On a completely random note, I did a compatibility test for Taurus (Hijikata) and Libra (Gin-chan$. It said, and I quote, "Common interests promise pleasurable times. The physical attraction between you is very strong, but there is an equally strong tendency to frustrate and arouse each other’s ire." Is this not them? It's so perfect for them!