Reviews for Don't underestimate the accuracy of horoscopes
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 7 . 8/24
is there going to be continuation for this story...?
KingKagura chapter 7 . 7/7
Aww poor Hijikata... he really wishes for Gintoki, but Gintoki wont go for it! This was great, please update soon!
PuKaLove2410 chapter 7 . 4/14
so hello there, i wanna say that i'm really, REALLY into your story since the beginning. And i was wondering that i could translate your story into Vietnamese (which is my mother tougue) and post it on my Wattpad site? Reply me when you have the answer :))) Hoping you will say yes :)))
yuMeNami chapter 7 . 4/3
Amazing! I hope to read more!
You Are An Awesome Writer chapter 7 . 3/6
Sorachi-sensei, is that you?

This fic just screamed authentic, good ol' fashioned Gintama. I can't believe I'm seriously laughing out loud on a fanfic OTL.

Please continue this.. 'cause if you don't, I might just kill Yamazaki
Allykrau chapter 7 . 1/5
xD damn, already reached the last chapter. I do hope there's going to be more soon since I will be sticking around :D loved itX3
knbfanatic42 chapter 7 . 12/20/2015
This is a really amazing story~ I can't wait to see what happens next (preferably some fanservice OHONHONHON) I hope you keep writing stuff cos ur hella talented (з)-
Guest chapter 4 . 9/26/2015
"Ghost" Yamazaki keeps making me literally lol... which is a problem since it's midnight
silverivy13 chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
On a completely random note, I did a compatibility test for Taurus (Hijikata) and Libra (Gin-chan$. It said, and I quote, "Common interests promise pleasurable times. The physical attraction between you is very strong, but there is an equally strong tendency to frustrate and arouse each other’s ire." Is this not them? It's so perfect for them!
BlackCatRunning chapter 7 . 7/18/2015
I'm not sure if you will update this story again, but I want to say I've seriously enjoyed it! You are an amazing writer.
BlackCatRunning chapter 5 . 7/18/2015
The bit where Gintoki talks about Hijikata getting insight from the writer because Gintoki himself needs to remain mysterious made me laugh so much. You are such a genius! I am enjoying this so much, and only wish that one day I can write Gintama fics as good as you do! owo
BlackCatRunning chapter 4 . 7/18/2015
I AM LOVING THIS SO FAR. You are such a good writer! The running joke of Yamazaki being dead makes me laugh every time, and all the dialogue is just like it would be in the show. Such a well written fic!
AaliyaIronHeart chapter 7 . 5/3/2015
Oh my gosh this is great! I love the humor and the everything. (Pshhhhh grammar).I would love to see this end with fluff and hilarity!
anon chapter 7 . 1/4/2015
This is the only fanfiction i've read more than once why did you stop
mayo prince chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
hey so i finished this fanfic in like less than a week and I REALLY WISHED YOU CONTINUED IT. LIKE THIS HAS BEEN DRIVING ME NUTS FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE WAY YOU WROTE THIS STORY I CAN PRACTICALLY PICTURE THE WHOLE THING AS A STRING OF GINTAMA EPISODES IT WAS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. ESPECIALLY THE GINPACHI SENSEI PART THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. AND THERE IS NO WAY ENGLISH IS YOUR SECOND LANGUAGE OK I LOVE YOUR STYLE AND YOU'RE JUST AMAZING THIS IS AMAZING UGH. IM SO SORRY IM GOING INSANE HERE BUT YES IF YOU READ THIS REVIEW, ITS 2014, AND IM PRETTY SURE A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE STILL READING THIS FIC AND WATCHING GINTAMA AND SHIPPING GINHIJI HARDER THAN EVER. OK ANYWAY THANK YOU FOR DOING THIS IM ACTUALLY JUST REALLY HAPPY THAT SOMEONE TOOK THE TIME TO WRITE A GINHIJI FIC WIT INSTEAD OF HAVING IT BE A ONESHOT THATS GREAT AND I REALLY APRECIATE IT YOU DONT EVEN KNOW. ANYWAY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS ITS GREAT I LOVE IT 3