Reviews for Final Fantasy Seven: Texts From Last Night
azyungalah chapter 47 . 7/25/2011
let me guess it was sephiroth or tseng or someone he works with? i have to know!
BinnieTheKing chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I just have to say, this was a brilliant idea and I find these endlessly entertaining!
shions chapter 100 . 1/5/2011

I must say, this was definatly one of the better humour fics. My favourite parts were when Zack was in the room and the chapters with Genesis. :D
shions chapter 34 . 1/4/2011
Just because of the shampoo, it is Sephiroth. xDD If you joined the Sephiroth fan club, then there was that shampoo thing.:P

Might also be Genny...?
azyungalah chapter 60 . 12/25/2010
reno would totally say that. are two guns and rod made up characters?
kitty materia princess chapter 20 . 12/22/2010
OH GAWD. i wonder to whom zack is referring.
TheOtherKeybladeMaster chapter 100 . 11/28/2010
violetsake chapter 100 . 11/28/2010
This was great. Very nice chapter :)
HelloGoodbyeBlueSkys chapter 100 . 11/27/2010
A part 2 might be good just for breaking things up. Someone starting to read these at, say, 300 might be a little fazed to read the preceding stories if they see all 300 in a pile. Breaking them up would make them more manageable.
Brocky chapter 100 . 11/26/2010
although I'm pretty sure the inspirational text is a fake one, still kinda funny.
Faoiltierna chapter 100 . 11/26/2010
If Texts2 also grow to 100, then I vote yes ;-)

Cissnei had a "very good time," eh? Yay! :-)

(Just a note, some of your 'hers' and 'she's' were a little confusing since it was two women. A judicious use of names might help. For a moment, I thought Elena was also pining after Rude! *grin*)

Here's to the next 100? Yes? :-)
chouhimes chapter 100 . 11/26/2010
Ah, happy 100! :D

I love these; they're fabulous!

Thanks for writing! -

cy-grl chapter 99 . 11/24/2010
Haha, yeah I remember reading that TFLN!

Well done:)
BMIK chapter 97 . 11/23/2010
Reno should stop complaining, hes a very lucky guy actually! XD He has all the pretty, rich and famous boys going after him, what more does he want?

...well, apart from Cissnei maybe...
BMIK chapter 98 . 11/23/2010
Aww, poor Cloud, hes just too adorable. And Hojo is a perv...