Reviews for 4 O'Clock
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
I just love this story :)
Me├┐li.
wotumba1 chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
great story!
wotumba1 chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
gotta love elle!
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
glad peter decided to stay there, neal really needs another person to comfort him right now
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
must be a big step for neal to admit to peter he's having nightmares
KylaRyan chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Awesome start!KR (firlalaith)
peanutmeg chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
Thanks for sharing! I love how you wrote Neal's nightmare, and Peter's reaction was great to read as well! Neal staying with Peter and Elizabeth was too sweet, and I love the dialogue they had with one another :) Thanks again!
Yvz chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
You really deserve a good review :D This is one of the best fics I'v ever read, seriously. It is incredibly well written. Especially the emotional scenes and those are the most important ones since it's so easy to mess them up. I love how you've added the exactly right amount of details so that I can picture everything in my mind easily :) For example

"He shook his head and straightened his back, leaning his elbows on his knees and his chin on the tips of his steepled fingers."

Perfect :) I'm glad I found this since it was exactly what I was looking for :D
Layla chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Very interesting story start.

Might I ask... Is the title of the story and chapter a reference to the song by Emilie Autumn or is this a coincidence only a Plague Rat would notice? XD
Stroma chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
Very good story.
kenziecaffrey chapter 6 . 6/20/2010
Imma little late on this story, but someone suggested it to me, I knew automatically what the song was on the second chapter thing, I love Keane! I love Emilie Autumn too! I was actually listening to Keane when I was reading that. Nothing in my Way - Keane.

I loved this story!(: I hope you write more in the future!
00000909000000 chapter 6 . 2/24/2010
Thank you for a great story! I liked the uplifting ending, and the friendship between Peter and Neal. Thanks for posting!
Sparky Dorian chapter 6 . 2/22/2010
Awesome! This has been sad... But sweet at the same time. I love the Peter/Neal/Elizabeth friendship. :) And how everyone at work notices Neal's being gone affecting them. Great job!

Sparky
just4paws17 chapter 6 . 2/22/2010
Great story! Great ending! Simply great! I am so in love with WC and your writing of it. I am favoriting you so I don't miss a single word...I love one shots, as they make me happy too!
thevigilante15 chapter 6 . 2/21/2010