Reviews for The First Breath
bmango chapter 19 . 2/26/2010
I can't believe this is over! How can I be so sad and so happy at the same time? Only with your amazing writing and this fuck-awesome JxB tale. The journey was beautiful and I'm so glad that you've shared this. Thank you, b
smelsies chapter 19 . 2/26/2010
This was the most awesome story and I feel privileged to have been able to read it. I think both of you are fantastic writers and hope to read more of you soon. I love this story and am sad it is over but I understand that it could not last forever. Thank you for taking the time to write this story.
rachelcullen77 chapter 19 . 2/26/2010
*GASPS*

It was such a perfect ending...I absolutely LOVED the whole journey, it has been amazing.

I loved the sex at the end, "Because our relationship was born out of death, we know how quickly this shit can be taken away" I ADORED that line, it was perfect!

I love that it was so emotionally written throughout, and I loved that Peter got a girl too. It was such a wonderful ride, and I LOVE that I've been able to read it. It was brilliant!

Thank you so much for writing!
Goneforever8888 chapter 19 . 2/26/2010
OMG. *sniffle* The Epilogue, *sigh*

LoL … "Can you start showering at night?" "Because our relationship was born out of death, we know how quickly this shit can be taken away, so when it comes to us we never slow down. We consume each other, we never wait, we never hold back. We kiss and touch and profess love or desire whenever we feel like it because we know that every single moment counts for so much."

It has such meaning and builds such definition for their relationship. It paints an image of how they are, how deep their love runs and how much they truly appreciate each other! *sigh*

That was a great ending to a fabulous story ladies! I absolutely loved it! I am so sad to see it ending but not only did you do an amazing job with the ending it was a good time! (not drawn out)

I'll, of course, miss the updates and story… but hopefully there will be outtakes! here ;)

xoxox

~ Jess
nitsuAPJ chapter 19 . 2/26/2010
This has been a great adventure, one that I'm saddened to see end. Love you both to bits!

Pam
Anadabyel chapter 19 . 2/26/2010
*sobs* Freakin awesome!
Legna989 chapter 19 . 2/26/2010
I don't want it to be over!

The whole story was just lovely, but this epilogue really hit all the right notes. Jasper and Bella are happy together, Jasper and Peter's friendship is restored, Peter is happy with Charlotte, and Peter and Bella are as close as ever, with all of the good and bad that comes with that. I liked that I thought of Charlie and missed him in this epilogue; it was appropriate that his absence was felt.

You both manage to create characters that are so real to me that I almost believe that I could go to D.C. and look them up just to see how they're doing. It's a gift.

Thank you for writing.
LikeToRead22 chapter 19 . 2/26/2010
Thank you, Elle, for writing such a beautiful story. I really enjoyed it.
jessabellew chapter 19 . 2/25/2010
You ladies rock. yes there were hard parts to get through but in the end you made them perfect. Today was one messed up day for me and you helped me have a bit of joy in the gloom that I have been feeling. thanku so much
Cymbeliness chapter 19 . 2/25/2010
Yay! Fabulous ending. This was a truly wonderful read and I'm glad that you shared it with us. Thanks for creating interesting characters that made you root for them, and a creative plot that was well rounded and intense. Really great stuff. Thank you so much!
Grrlnorth chapter 19 . 2/25/2010
That was so great. I love the way everything worked out, and Jasper's philosophical attitude that maybe it all happened for a reason.

Some favourite parts of this chapter:

"I'm going to resist making a joke about you showering with Peter...for my own sake, mostly."

'Not to mention that I'd just really like to be able to fuck my girlfriend without consulting the schedules of thirty-seven other people.'

"You might want to do the kitchen table and the counter, too."

He doesn't turn to me, but merely raises his hand and extends his middle finger.

"I fucking hate the Swedish," I mumble, dumping the screws from the bag onto the floor. "What is their goddamn problem with pre-assembled furniture?"

Thanks for sharing this wonderful story!
kelmikmag chapter 19 . 2/25/2010
Great job - really enjoyed your story.
LightStarDusting chapter 19 . 2/25/2010
Loved it from start to finish (although you had me with the angst there in between!). So well done, both of you and I think that JAustenlover deserves a big round of applause as well for sharing with the rest of us. *happy sigh*
cvaughn82 chapter 19 . 2/25/2010
Im sad this is over :( I love this story so much. You did an amazing job.
mauralee88 chapter 19 . 2/25/2010
*sigh* Great way to end a great story.
1,117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »