Reviews for The First Breath
rachelcullen77 chapter 19 . 2/26/2010

It was such a perfect ending...I absolutely LOVED the whole journey, it has been amazing.

I loved the sex at the end, "Because our relationship was born out of death, we know how quickly this shit can be taken away" I ADORED that line, it was perfect!

I love that it was so emotionally written throughout, and I loved that Peter got a girl too. It was such a wonderful ride, and I LOVE that I've been able to read it. It was brilliant!

Thank you so much for writing!
Goneforever8888 chapter 19 . 2/26/2010
OMG. *sniffle* The Epilogue, *sigh*

LoL … "Can you start showering at night?" "Because our relationship was born out of death, we know how quickly this shit can be taken away, so when it comes to us we never slow down. We consume each other, we never wait, we never hold back. We kiss and touch and profess love or desire whenever we feel like it because we know that every single moment counts for so much."

It has such meaning and builds such definition for their relationship. It paints an image of how they are, how deep their love runs and how much they truly appreciate each other! *sigh*

That was a great ending to a fabulous story ladies! I absolutely loved it! I am so sad to see it ending but not only did you do an amazing job with the ending it was a good time! (not drawn out)

I'll, of course, miss the updates and story… but hopefully there will be outtakes! here ;)

~ Jess
nitsuAPJ chapter 19 . 2/26/2010
This has been a great adventure, one that I'm saddened to see end. Love you both to bits!

Anadabyel chapter 19 . 2/26/2010
*sobs* Freakin awesome!
Legna989 chapter 19 . 2/26/2010
I don't want it to be over!

The whole story was just lovely, but this epilogue really hit all the right notes. Jasper and Bella are happy together, Jasper and Peter's friendship is restored, Peter is happy with Charlotte, and Peter and Bella are as close as ever, with all of the good and bad that comes with that. I liked that I thought of Charlie and missed him in this epilogue; it was appropriate that his absence was felt.

You both manage to create characters that are so real to me that I almost believe that I could go to D.C. and look them up just to see how they're doing. It's a gift.

Thank you for writing.
LikeToRead22 chapter 19 . 2/26/2010
Thank you, Elle, for writing such a beautiful story. I really enjoyed it.
jessabellew chapter 19 . 2/25/2010
You ladies rock. yes there were hard parts to get through but in the end you made them perfect. Today was one messed up day for me and you helped me have a bit of joy in the gloom that I have been feeling. thanku so much
Cymbeliness chapter 19 . 2/25/2010
Yay! Fabulous ending. This was a truly wonderful read and I'm glad that you shared it with us. Thanks for creating interesting characters that made you root for them, and a creative plot that was well rounded and intense. Really great stuff. Thank you so much!
Grrlnorth chapter 19 . 2/25/2010
That was so great. I love the way everything worked out, and Jasper's philosophical attitude that maybe it all happened for a reason.

Some favourite parts of this chapter:

"I'm going to resist making a joke about you showering with Peter...for my own sake, mostly."

'Not to mention that I'd just really like to be able to fuck my girlfriend without consulting the schedules of thirty-seven other people.'

"You might want to do the kitchen table and the counter, too."

He doesn't turn to me, but merely raises his hand and extends his middle finger.

"I fucking hate the Swedish," I mumble, dumping the screws from the bag onto the floor. "What is their goddamn problem with pre-assembled furniture?"

Thanks for sharing this wonderful story!
kelmikmag chapter 19 . 2/25/2010
Great job - really enjoyed your story.
LightStarDusting chapter 19 . 2/25/2010
Loved it from start to finish (although you had me with the angst there in between!). So well done, both of you and I think that JAustenlover deserves a big round of applause as well for sharing with the rest of us. *happy sigh*
cvaughn82 chapter 19 . 2/25/2010
Im sad this is over :( I love this story so much. You did an amazing job.
mauralee88 chapter 19 . 2/25/2010
*sigh* Great way to end a great story.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 19 . 2/25/2010
This is such a super fantastic story and I can't say enough about it or about you as a writer.

I love Jasper but even though the love story is the foremost part of the story the story of Charlie's death and family weaves it's way throughout.

Finally Bella and Jasper are family and they are making every moment count. I love it. Thank you.
ahizelm chapter 19 . 2/25/2010
Because I'm feeling slightly silly, here's a rolling review:

"I don't know; can you wake up when I do?"

I frown. "Can you start showering at night?"

BAHAHA. That exchange is frighteningly familiar. *coughs*

"She laughs a lot now, and the sound of it never gets old." - - Sigh. I love you, Jasper.

"After almost half a year of nearly everything going wrong, the moment Bella and I were together and in the same city, everything just fell into place in such a bizarre way that it had me wondering if all the shit with the three of us didn't just somehow happen for a reason." - - Jesus Christ, if there *wasn't* a reason behind it, God has a terrible sense of humor.

"And because things had sucked for so long, it felt even better to have everything go so right." - - Sigh. I'm waiting for this moment. Six months of unemployment last year was a bitch, and we're still trying to get things straightened up. Blarg.

"Babe!" Peter's face lights up when Charlotte steps into the room..." - - Aww. This was just cute. :) They always said she'd have him at baked goods...

OMG I SWEAR TO GOD I DIDN'T READ AHEAD: "When they met, they hit it off immediately, as Bella and I suspected they would, and it was love at first baked good." hahaha!

"I yank my shirt over my head and..." M. Distracted. One moment... *daydreams* OK, I'm back.

"Hmph. Mean." - Elle's status for the win. LOL. I saw that and wondered if you were having another of your fake spats. :P

As usual, the lemon writing skills of ElleVP are phenomenal and amazing and a plethora of other adjectives that make me sound like a pathetic fangirl.

Thank you for dealing with my ranty/whiny reviews, and for sharing this story. You're both absolutely fantastic.
1,115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »