Reviews for The First Breath
kld2284 chapter 19 . 8/1/2012
I absolutely loved this story!
anny2010 chapter 19 . 5/17/2012
that was a sad but at the same time romantic story to the couple.
swan0456 chapter 19 . 3/16/2012
Wow that was wonderful! It's funny because I've read another of your stories, but then I found this one from a rec on facebook. I'm so glad I read it I enjoyed it a lot thanks for writing it!
Emmaline3 chapter 19 . 2/21/2012
That was purely lovely...great story - love Jasper! Thanks for sharing your story.
Emmaline3 chapter 8 . 2/21/2012
Oh, now that's a full bucket of ice water in the face... There's got to be more in Jaspers favor than to accept this at face value. Hope Bella will be more curious later on to find out the truth of the Maria disaster and rely on her intuition before condemning him out of her life. If he's such a douch why is Jasper Peter's bff?
Emmaline3 chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
I've never much been interested in reading anything other than Edward and Bella stories, but your Jasper seems perfect for her. Yours is a more mature, thoughtful and intellectual Jasper and, for once, I really like him! He seems more suited to the Bella I've come to know; bookish, introspective, contained...

Outside of the tragedy unfolding with Charlie's unfortunate death and the trauma the 'twins' are experiencing I couldn't put your story down now if I wanted to. I'm so happy I don't have to wait for new chapters and can just settle in to read til the end...Amen to completed stories! Thank you - love it so far...
angelicmethod chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Wow! Just... wow!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 19 . 6/29/2011
What a great story! Started out so sad ... then ended so happy!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Wow. First chapter and I'm sucked in.
GibsFunc chapter 18 . 6/2/2011
Hi, fantastic story. Still amazez me how you did it. I have heard so many similar Jasper picks up Bella's shattered heart stories to the point it seemed overrated. And then there's yours and another story which I really like. Keep writing. You truly got a gift there.
RaeJay chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
Hi, freaking brilliant story. You're making me cry and laugh at the same time. Not litteraly, but still. WOW
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 19 . 4/5/2011
What an amazing ride, this was a masterpiece from start to finish.

So damn good!
DASHA chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Thank you from russian readers.
sev'slittleangel chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
I just read this chapter while listing to how to save a life by the fray and it was hard to get through the wake with it on it was a very good chapter it reminded me of my uncles wake very touching and very sad to read for me
twilight-jemmett chapter 1 . 3/12/2011