Reviews for The First Breath
ja6108 chapter 19 . 10/23/2010
This was such a sweet story. Their time apart was hard, but it seemed realistic considering the circumstances. I'm glad they determined that they got together at the funeral despite the situation, not because of it. BTW, lightstardusting rec'd this to me through a review reply of her story, Minuet in F Major. Thanks for writing.
carolamex chapter 19 . 10/21/2010
Loved this line: "Because our relationship was born out of death, we know how quickly this shit can be taken away, so when it comes to us we never slow down. We consume each other, we never wait, we never hold back. We kiss and touch and profess love or desire whenever we feel like it because we know that every single moment counts for so much."

Thanks again. Much love!
carolamex chapter 18 . 10/21/2010
This was great! I really liked it, even though at times I wanted to slap Bella and Jasper. Both of them so cautious. They seem also pretty mature to be just 20.

Thanks again for writing and sharing it with us. I'm onto the epi.

Cheers!
carolamex chapter 17 . 10/21/2010
fantastic! I am glad they did not jump immediately in the sac! I actually read this last night but did not review it, since it brought me to 2:30am! Thanks hon.
carolamex chapter 16 . 10/20/2010
Sweet lord! FUCKING FINALLY! It's 2am here, I need to get up at 6:30 and I can't put this down. At least they are finally in the same room. I should just continue "tomorrow" but I don't think I can wait. Yesssss, FUCKING FINALLY!

thanks honey
carolamex chapter 8 . 10/20/2010
Oh noes! Why B, why?
TheUnderStudy chapter 19 . 10/20/2010
yay! I really loved this story
TheUnderStudy chapter 18 . 10/20/2010
Just say I love you dammit! Thank you so much for shring this and even getting me through some rough parts. It was amazingly written and just flowed so wodnerfully.
TheUnderStudy chapter 17 . 10/20/2010
I would love for Jasper to show up at my door, but I think he is still too busy with Bella.
TheUnderStudy chapter 16 . 10/20/2010
Oh sweet Lord! I have been waiting on this moment. Thank you thank you thank you! I am from DC and went to Georgetown for grad. And there's always a bunch of people living in a house...and there is always no air. LOL! Ah the life. Gotta love that DC heat.
TheUnderStudy chapter 15 . 10/20/2010
THANK GOD! I swear I was like about to jump in story and get them to work their ish out.
carolamex chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
I loved this one. Finally B is being a little stronger and going for what she wants ( even if it is ninja like!) Jasper is AMAZING! I love him hard, but then again, your Jaspers usually are! Thanks babe for writing and sharing. Much love.
TheUnderStudy chapter 9 . 10/20/2010
HE NEVER CLEANED OUT THE TRASHCAN!
TheUnderStudy chapter 8 . 10/20/2010
I see why Bella did it...but that doesn't mean I have to like it
TheUnderStudy chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
Okay I was able to pick it back up. Hubs told me to stop being a sapp. And I honestly love his tough love. LOL! I think it was the lemon a few chapters ago, that changed things around. Loving what's happening so far. I have my aunt reading this as well. This isis how she found her Jasper, at my mother's repast at my house.
1,113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »