Reviews for One Night Stand
Cinzer chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
When Roxas asks how Axel knows he likes him... Man, that pulls on my heart strings. What I liked most about this was that even if Axel is very scheming and calculating, he's also a genuinely nice guy, actually enjoying the company of Naminé, Sora and the others, instead of blatantly using them to get to Roxas. In my opinion that made him stay closer to the person that he is in canon, more than anything else.
fan.fiction.love chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Great story. Lots of tension. I can't wait to find out more about Roxas.
TheVendingMachine chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
That was sooo awesoome!
Skyward.Soul chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
This was great! I've read a few of your other writings and I must say that this is one of the best. The way you write is just so awesome. It makes me want to read even more! I am a little sad that you ended it right there, but that's mainly because I wanted to keep reading this and never stop lol.

Anyway, great job :) I really enjoyed this.
poisonapple88 chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Poor Roxy. Axel fixed him though! I liked this a lot. Good writing.
chocomiiillk13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
i am a little worried about Axel's obessive behavior..but overall great first chapter!
ksienie chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
Finally finished the second part.

My parents just had to interrupt me. xD

Again, I love your writing stile.

Roxas is way too cut in the end.
ksienie chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I just read part one and I must say it's really interesting.

I really like your style and the was it's not chronologic (Is that a word?).

Axel really is a stalker, haha.

Anyway, on to part 2!
Lightning Sage chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
That was cute! A well-written 2-shot. I really like how patient/persistent Axel was in this, so IC! of him.
Tsuki Mei chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
i hate the ending no offense, leaving me hanging is going to send me to my death bed Dx but i really did enjoy it although the humor should be more angst if you ask me o.0 o'well it was still very well written and i loved it :D but like i said

it was mostly angst! false labeling alert lol, although i did find a lot of funny things as well, its just in the end you had that depressing constriction in your chest making you want to know what happened later xD

good job!
Less-Then-3 chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Love it i can't wait for the next one, but i will but please write it soon
intricatelysimple chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
You own at writing akuroku as always, I see.

I will be waiting ...impatiently. Yes, I'm gonna be a creeper like Axel and wait...and wait...

and wait.
kestrel26 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Wo! There's something about stalker!Axel and reluctant!Roxas that makes me happy - it doesn't suit any other pairing quite as well. I liked all Axel's efforts made to be accepted into the group and effectively get closer to Roxas. Desperate much?

I'm a little confused about the timing of everthing. Are the parts in italics the first event and everything else the aftermath or did Axel's stalkerish behaviour lead to the one night stand? And are the paragraphs in normal font all in chronological order? It just wasn't particularly obvious to me and made the reading a little bit confusing. Not sure if that's deliberate or not.

That aside, I'm looking forward to part two and maybe it'll clear up some of my confusion
The mental patient chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I will review both, if you update very soon.

I want the lemon cookies...pwetty pwease...

you.broke.a.promise chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Why the hell are you so emo/emotionLESS? wtf.

stop that.

i don't like it.

yet another nice touch with the peach... you know me all too well :p

love you:)