Reviews for With Good Intentions

this was awesome hun!

nice prompt

awesome fic!

Ohh my actual god :) this was ace bless Sammy

god you write him perfect! hehe :)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Aw! I really loved this! Not too wordy and still told one heck of a story. The stolen food covered by the midnight food raids was a good touch, too. And Sam telling the family 'thanks' that night was pure Sammy. They'd tried to help and he knew it.

Having Dean catch him when Sam had hallucinated he was there was perfect.

Really, really good. :) chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Believable that Sam's bruises would be noticed by a well-meaning teacher and reported, and loved the different POV's on Sam by Mrs McKinley, Jeff Hanson and Ralph Fredericks. Understandable that he would escape and try to get back to Dean and John, and typical of Winchester luck that he have to walk through a snow storm and end up in the roughest bar in the area as the local diner was closed. Of course Bobby would ring John and they'd set out to get him and just their luck that they just missed him. Guess with the snow he left and easy trail to follow and loved how he was found just as his strength was giving out and his brother's arms caught him. Perfect ending, knowing he could sleep as he was back with his brother!

Great short story and awesome prompt from Liz.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I enjoyed reading your story.

You did a great job writing Sam and I loved the ending.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
carocali chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Really liked the way you did this. With all the bumps and bruises, someone would certainly have taken notice of Sam. I'm sure they'd seen them on Dean as well but being the type of teenager he was, it would stand to reason that he'd get into an occasional brawl. Sam, not so much.

I love Sam as a strong-minded young man who still knows what's right and wrong. You portrayed this well!

Thanks for sharing!

MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
What a fabulous story, I'm soo glad that you wrote it, my only disappointment is that it wasn't longer. Thanks so much, Nicole.
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Hey sweety

this was great, matched the prompt perfectly and had hurt Sammy! sigh ...nice one.

Especially liked the way you wrote the start of it, with each one noticing the differences Sam showed, and their doubts to come ... so good, I love your writing style.

I tried again with the CWESS and everything seemed to have worked the first time so maybe it was something glitchy with either the site or my computer or both when I tried it. Anyhoo I'm a happy little ...SammyGirl!

hugs Shelley
Sastiel chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
What a cute story...Sad though. Loved the limp! Not too much but not too little..Awesome job!
Hjalmar chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Perfect )
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Thank you so much. I bloody love it. Miles better than pain meds, this put such a massive smile on my face. I love how strong Sam is and how you've made him a capable fighter. The ending is especially lovely and I always enjoy a third-person viewpoint on a teen Sam.

Awesome stuff, thank you doesn't seem like enough. I just want you to know that I feel beyond lucky to have a friend like you.

*hugs* Liz x
maxandkiz chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Wonderful story!

Loved how everyone involved saw that Sammy was different from other children. Just wish their observations had clued them in to the fact that he wasn't being abused.(especially the case worker.)

Poor Sam! The Winchester luck strikes again! Sam's luck went from bad to worse between the snow storm and the gang at the bar. Just glad the men were only joking and not really out to hurt him. And thank goodness Dean and the others showed up when they did and found him quickly! :)

Kyshal chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Fantastic story!
anka-x chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Beautiful story.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Totally awesome oneshot my friend. The family seemed nice enough, but they just weren't Sam's family and there was no way he was going to stay with them.

Thank goodness they found Sammy when htey did...the kid is back where he belongs...with hhis family.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Well I liked it, actually I more than liked it. What a great story. Sammy fighting his way back and taking out a biker gang, true Winchester style. I really loved the POV of the teacher, SW and foster parents. Good to see you write. Hugs, Vonnie
30 | « Prev Page 1 2