Reviews for Torn
77049sma chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
aw...so sweet and sad at the same time make me wanna cry lolz but i liked it
Charmie77 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
this is so MARRIAGE...you fight and you make up...and hope that the next fight won't be so bad...god this could have been me and my hubby this past year...which was really rough for us!
archie-01 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I thought of the photo while I read this. So perfectly matched. So sad, and yet so hopeful, and realistic. Thank you for sharing your talent!
glitteratiglue chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
This was absolutely beautiful - heartbreaking, but with a hint of hope. It's interesting that you wrote a piece where E/B don't necessarily live HEA. This seemed very realistic, and indicative of stages most couples go through. You really conveyed their love for each other with the hope that they'll work things out together. I loved it! x
london spam chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
So sad and conflicted, but sweet and loving at the same time.
BethMasenCullen chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
This is beautiful even if it is sad!
Captain Jezebel chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
This was so very real bb. I loved that their life didn't end up cookie cutter perfect because that is set closer to reality for most couples. Marriage is work...lots of communication, lots of love, and lots of understanding.

Beautifully done, good luck

xoxo Jezzy
SherriB chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
WOW is all I can say. Just that little passage hit me hard. Sometimes in marriage, feelings and identities get lost. It is unfortunate, but that is what life is all about. All you can hope for is that the good times outweigh the bad. Thanks for the great reading. Sherri
rockiestwitwin chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
So sweet! This is such a great little snippet of how sometimes life can be really crazy and marriages can be shitty but in the end it never hurts to just say "Sorry" and mean it.

Love, as always,

Deeds
Milalencar chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This one left me alittle sad.

I know it has a hopeful ending, but it is still sad to see how often people let themselves get caught up in traps and ruts and forget the most important things in life.

But again I feel amazed how you can bring us into these worlds/realities you create so easily.

You rock!
the real teacher chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
this one could most definitely be woven into a complete story! I liked it!
obsessedmom chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Beautiful... amazing how different eyes see different things in the photo.
Rosmarina chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This one hurt to read. In a good way though, bb, in a good way.
yogacat chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
so real and yet..full of hope.

it was beautiful.
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I read both of your stories today and I can't even begin to place liking one over the other. They are both excellent. I can see the development of this into a longer fic. I still want to know what is up with Bella and where her anger and distance with and from Edward is coming from.
117 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »