Reviews for Torn
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I read both of your stories today and I can't even begin to place liking one over the other. They are both excellent. I can see the development of this into a longer fic. I still want to know what is up with Bella and where her anger and distance with and from Edward is coming from.
spillingsecrets chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
That was so beautiful to read. Your writing style is so different than what I'm used to. You made me feel Bella's pain and Edward's confusion and love. I thought it fit the photo perfectly. Great job!
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Perfect picture for this piece, you could feel every one of their emotions through your words...

Beautifully written...
GarbageHeapRose chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
*sigh* A great photograph, a realistic picture of the effort (and toll) that merging two souls takes. Beautifully written, as ever, MsK.

marigold123 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I love how you brought us right into their moment. All the emotions Edward was feeling; anger, hurt, fear and finally hope. Bella's sadness and need. I think most of us can relate to feeling like Edward or Bella at different times in our partnerships. It felt realistic. Enjoyed how you interpreted the picture. Well done! Thank you for writing.
TwilightFan104 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Heartbreaking realistic.

Loved it!
sugar rae chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Powerful. So easy to picture the beginnings of their relationship and hopefully the hapiness they will find again.
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
This just has me bawling. It is so perfect for that picture. Love it.
uhyesplease chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
*Wah* My chocolate is gone now and I'm crying. Wow, I'm completely floored by the hurt and tenderness of this.

Sorry this review is a bit lame, but I'm totally overwhelmed by B/E's vulnerability and I'm in love with it.

Thank you so much for writing this!
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
as much as fanfic is an escape, it is really effing scary when it hits close to home. I feel for Edward, but good lord do I relate to Bella. Thankfully, I'm on the other side- and like Bella it was only by opening up and sharing the feeling that something was wrong that I could get to the other side.

Also: that is one of my fave VF shoot pix. I love him in those freaking grandpa pjs.
Charlotte Salyers chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
O MY GODDESS! Now this is something new! Please Continue!

Keep Writing! I Will Keep Reading!

Pairee chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Wow! That was heart achingly beautiful. And so "real". job well done, as usual Ms K. :)
MiCullen chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I love that picture, and the story you wrote made that even more perfect...
silton chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
OK - are you sure you don't live in my house? Well done. Sometimes everyday life gets to you and you need these moments to re-connect - you captured that wonderfully.
princess1996 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010