Reviews for Torn
Catiedidit chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I really like that. Wonderful imagery. I have to say, I would really like to see more of this one! Great job! Good luck!
shasta53 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
This was such a true life depiction. You did a great job!.
Rgwmnks chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Wow girl this really is good. The storyline has potential to be more. There is no worse feeling than loving someone so much and they hurt you so deeply that there are times when you wonder why the hell you keep doing this to yourself. A situation like that can only go one of 2 ways, mending and having an even stronger bond, or completely tearing your world apart. Some of us are still stuck that crossroad. :o/
BloodRedLust chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Fucking WOW... that was so little, yet so poignant. I loved it. :)
dazzledtina chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Really nice job. You captured the life of the everyday person with all the everyday problems. Loved the last line.

I tried to get the picture link open but could not.
lisamichelle17 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Simply beautiful 3 I loved how you showed the relationship between Edward and Bella. Things are not right at the moment between them. The lovemaking that they shared was powerfull. Bella realizes that something isn't right with them and I wonder what that could be. At least it appears that she wants to fix it. Thank you for writing this. It is and was beautiful.
cvds chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I loved this:) Thanks for the pic, it fits this story so well. This was sweet,sad and touching. Thanks for writing this and sharing it with us.
Shortcake79 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
As usual this is fantastic..I totally adore it!
ChrisRW chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Very well written. Thanks for sharing.
hillcrestella chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
This is gorgeous. I love the pain you give E and the way B comes to him to rekindle what they have had and have lost sight of (I know that is bad grammar - forgive me!). The thoughts you gave him about the kids, getting pounded by B, and his desire for her are so vibrant, they made my heart break a little. This is up there with Meet the Parents in my mind of what you do that I would love to have more of (again bad grammar...)

I love the way you bring emotions forward in your stories. Your characters come alive in your writing. I am greedy and can't wait for more!
mjinaspen chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I love it. SFM. *sigh*

She hates her body, says it's ugly. I try to remind her of the battle scars she's suffered in the name of our happiness, our family, but this always gets twisted into something I don't intend, so I've learned to shut the fuck up for the sake of silence.

- This is just so solid and sweet. So honest. It guts me.

P.S. The picture link still isn't working. C/P mine. I fixed it and sent them a note :)
bmango chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Wow - that fits the picture to a tee... Amazing story - good luck with the contest! -b
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
So sad, so lost, so broken, but oh so tender in the end...beautiful.
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8