Reviews for With me
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
supert
Tenma Sosei chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Ok I want to know how the hell this has low reviews its amazing for a one shot.
TogetherAtMidnight chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Like it, the pairing needs more attention. The whole getting over your past thing is a great set-up for romantic fics.
KillerDonut chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
good story
Sandaime Hokage chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Nice deep storyline along with a lemon, enjoyed reading it,

Peace Out

Sandaime Hokage
N.K overworkedslacker chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
well, i definately loved the fic and the song... abit sad that hayate died, but hey that happened in canon too... this story is definately going into my favourites :D
Lycan91 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
good story and song
bumike99 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Good one-shot
Please Read my stuff chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
awsome
Terror-Of-The-Crimson-Night chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
i loved the oneshot. i liked how you provided a back story and how Naruto and Yugao came to meet. i also liked the bit of development between them. i loved the intimate moment between Naruto and Yugao. fantastic job.
Cloud1231 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
It was too short. It would've been better if you didn't skip what happened after she found out who he really is. The same problem exists in your Naruto/Kurenai fic to a lesser degree. Build up on their relationship a bit and THEN smut. Their both missing something, it feels incomplete without it.
crazymexican chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Cool one-shot story!
kamikage86 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Another awesome One-shot even if it was short, also

Can you please tell me if you know of an update to 'Crystal' and 'Bolts from the Blue', and do you plan on making one with a Naruto/Mei Terumi(Mizukage) pairing like 'Namikaze09' challenge or one of your own, I would really like to know and your stories and Lemons are so good that you would make a great story with Mei as the main pairing in a harem or such?
NuitTombee chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I loved it! The main reason being that I like that pairing plus it worked its way there and not "Hi your sexy I love you. Lets FUCK!".

-NuitTombee Current Music: Ya Soshla S Uma by Tatu
darksparda666 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
good one keep them coming