Reviews for Complicated
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I adore this. So much in 10 words. The language of it is evocative and lovely, longing and questioning and doubt. Tight and spare and beautiful.
rockiestwitwin chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
GAH the hottness and the angst and the connection and this was in what...less than 1,0 words? .amazing. period!

Love it as always,

Deeds :)
Milalencar chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
WOW!You've done it again. :)

That was kind of wild. I love how you make me so engrossed with what you write.

I'm so caught up in it and yet my mind is spinning with questions.

What was he reading?

What does he think she is?

Was he her first lover or is there something else going on?

Will they keep at it?

Will it evolve?

Will I read about them again?

So, WOW! :D
yogacat chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
oh, I like this and I'm intrigued. how does she always know?

but I'll be good and not beg for more.
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I love this story and am intrigued. I'm with Edward. I want to know what Bella's story is too.
spillingsecrets chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Wow. That was so intense, so riveting. I love how vague everything was and how it ended on such a satisfying, yet very frustrating note... or name. I can't believe you got all that by looking at the picture. It fit beautifully.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
The VF shoot! Great fic! Love the shot you chose it was one of my favs..

I'm glad she finally told him her name...
GarbageHeapRose chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
You know, I don't usually go all, "Please continue this" on an author - they know if there's more there to work with, if they have time to, etc. But I must say, this little short seems to be begging, much like your Edward, for more. "Torn" had its beginning, its conflict & resolution. I felt closure at the end (though I'm sure you've had folks request to see it expanded, too...) - or maybe that one had so much reality in it, I was okay with letting it be done? I don't know. But this? I would LOVE to see you flesh this out with your particular brand of awesomeness. Just a suggestion. ;) Either way, thanks & I loved it.

:GHR:
marigold123 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
The title is great. I had an Aha moment when Bella said "It's complicated, Edward."

"Every time she left, I was shattered. When she was gone, I ached for her to return. It might be hours, days, or weeks until the next time I'd see her." Love these emotions coming from Edward. Right in the middle of trying to work through his feelings Edward's mystery woman arrives. Their whole situation makes me wonder why. Less is more here.

"Sitting in my weathered chair, I paused. The pebbles crinkled and crunched beneath me as I listened to the waves lapping at the shore. Opening the book, I devoured every word." Liked this paragraph and the beach feel and Edward's pensiveness. I always liked this picture of Edward in that adirondack chair.

I thought it was cool that the last word written was "Bella".

Well written, as always! Thank you.
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Enjoyed it. She had me begging her to tell him her name. :)
sugar rae chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
A guess a little mystery does keep a man intrigued.
uhyesplease chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
So i'm sitting here during my 'mama time' eating my tiny little piece of dark chocolate. I savor that chocolate, I make it last as long as possible. But boy is it god.

Just like this tiny little story. Short, sweet, a bit bitter and completely concise. And I loved it - just as much as my mama time chocolate.
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
this almost feels like a horror story- very spooky.

love the imagery about the rocks under his chair- I can hear them.
Charlotte Salyers chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
OMYWORD! This is excellent and I am praying that you will see fit to do more than just a one shot of it.

Please! Keep Writing! I will Keep Reading!

Char
dorothy's ruby slippers chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Wow. I have to know more about these two. I hope you continue this one, MsK!
84 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »