Reviews for Complicated
EMCxo chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
So intriguing! I wish this one continued on. You leave me wanting to know more. Sensual without an actual lemon. Thank you!
cabr chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Gah! I don't know what else to say, but I would like her POV :).
bookluver93 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
that is a great start. I don't know if you ever will start a full story from this, but I would love to read more. :)
L5472 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Oh Edward..just look at him. All desperate to know who this girl is *sighs* Wonder what's up with Bella. Very intriguing little fic.
Kimberley Ball chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Trampy Bella has arrived. I love that it is the girl that is the dominating one and that the guy is the one left on his knees. Role reversal is a lovely thing. I am sure that after the exchange of names that they will get down and dirty big time.
Legna989 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
This one's sort of begging for a continuation, isn't it? It's pretty impressive that you've managed to create two intriguing characters with mysterious, complex motivations in so few words.

Thank you for writing.
Kay Cannon chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I was beyond drawn into this. If I have to choose between this and "Torn" for you to continue (while I TRULY love both), I'll have to beg for this one. I would eat this for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I'm dieing to know everything that's happened and will happen. 3
bsmog chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Oh goodness. That was a twist I didn't expect even in so few words! I guess it really IS complicated, huh? This was tremendous too...I wish I had your gift! Thank you for writing and for sharing!

3 ~ B
mimimgr chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
This one shot seems like it could progress into a longer story. What's going on with Bella?

You can feel poor Edwards confusion/angst. Great job as always.
sydneytwilightmum chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
How utterly mysterious and haunting, and Brilliant of course!

Really enjoyed it...

I'm rather enjoying these one shots...they're easy to get through and read and have so much depth in them :)

x
AnnieLou13 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Wonderfully well written.

I could feel his frustration through the computer.

I wonder what Bella's reasoning is?
tigger5600 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
a tad confusing, but still really good :)
FallenAngelFromTheSky chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
And this one made me cry! (tears)
KareBear1965 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
awesome as always.

Hugs
drtammy1511 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
OKaay. Wow! I don't even know where to start in reviewing this one. I'm speechless, and that's really hard to achieve. Stunning! The utter imagery elicited when the protagonist (we don't know that he is Edward until almost the end of the chapter) recalls his past with the girl. I can just see the room, his empty bed, him placing her panties in "her" drawer. Then him sitting on the deck of his beach-front cottage, reading. His shock when she approaches him. Trying so desperately to see the title of the book that is resting on his chest. Feeling his desperation to know her name.

All of the emotion is just so real! And then to add on the mystery! Why is she keeping everything so secret?

Holy Cow and Sweet Jesus!
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »