Reviews for A Pale Blue Light
Nameless chapter 10 . 2/5
How do you know that the leader of the sea clan is called Ohute?
billfirmage chapter 16 . 4/3/2013
I absolutely loved this story. This was a great interpretation of the events unfolding after the great battle. I highly recommend this to all AVATAR enthusiasts.

Thank you so much for your time spent on this FanFic. I look forward to reading your future work.
Dracoessa chapter 16 . 7/28/2011
Great extension. :D!
Von chapter 16 . 6/30/2011
Woah, it is AWESOME to trip over a great story that is already completed! :D

Great way to finish the story, with Neytiri as chief. I'm not entirely sure what Jak is in charge of? Normal warrior human liason with a side of moonshine-making?

And man, 'For Science!' is the greatest drinking call EVER.

Thats for writing and posting this thoroughly enjoyable ficlet!
digiwriter1392 chapter 16 . 2/13/2011
Love it.
TheDarkWitchOfTheNight chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
it's realy good so far, i think i may be an adict... . .
Xenobia chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I wanted to send you a PM but I didn't see the option available on your profile. I think you should be aware that you and several other authors have been plagiarized. Bits of your lovely story plus several others have been copied and pasted into "Only Hope is left", without credit given where it is due.

I think it is important that people be aware when their work is being used and claimed by another, even when it's fanfiction.
halfbreedcreature chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
Hey, AL.

I love this fic. So much. I've probably read it about a half dozen times, which makes the fact that I just noticed this very embarrassing: After the first page break of this chapter, you refer to the scientist as 'Rick Sjogren', which is consistent with the rest of his appearances as well as with the chapter previous. But about 8 paragraphs in (including dialogue), it says 'Nick Sjogren'. It's a little thing, I know, and probably due to spell-check, the evil glitchy thing, but your story has such a wonderful attention to canonical and logical detail that I think it deserves to have the small typing details to be pointed out by readers, yanno? Which I mean in no affront to you or any beta readers you might have. :)

Sorry for bothering you! (Since this can't be said enough though: adore your story! A wonderfully long 'missing scene' fix. ;) )
Swaddy chapter 16 . 12/17/2010
It was amazing to read your fanfic. I realy liked the details and the reading between the rows.

Ever thought about to write the whole Movie from scratch as a Book? It would be a pleasure to read this.

***** 5 Stars from me ;)
Dracoess chapter 16 . 11/23/2010
Oh WOW, What an Ending and Epilogue! Great Chaper to boot. :-))))))
dan chapter 16 . 9/1/2010
Thanks for all the effort you put into this great story.
dan chapter 16 . 8/31/2010
Thanks for all the effort you put into this great story.
RuinofDarkness chapter 16 . 6/18/2010
I completed your fanfiction within a few hours, and I must tell you how much I enjoyed it. I'm so glad that Trudy lived ! Haha!
Gyreflight chapter 16 . 6/13/2010
This is beautifully written, thoughtful, detailed, and an absolute pleasure to read.

The effects of the aftermath always extend far beyond the preceding event, and this story does a lovely job of pulling everything together; the things that have to be done, the decisions that must be made, the consequences that need to be headed off – and the people who must make (or prevent) everything happening. There is so much that matters but that isn’t immediately obviously relevant plot-wise, and this story makes it clear quite how much has to happen behind the scenes in such a complicated situation when neither things nor people cease to exist (or react) when out of shot.

I relate to your Jake very much as I did to film-Jake: that early phrase from Neytiri that “he had honour, but not pride” encapsulates the heart of what I felt, watching him go through the whole “try/fail/be laughed at/grin/try again” thing which rightly earned him respect. You keep that idea at the centre of his characterisation for the whole story, build and elaborate on it, all the way onward to the point where Jake decides that while he will fill the role for which he is needed he will not take the one for which he is not trained or suited – and loses no self-worth by that demurral.

I like your Neytiri. Her honesty, intelligence, and ability to recognise and accept a situation for what it is are very appealing, and go along with the way she is able to accept Jakes disability and still see the person who bears it – to see Jake as himself, regardless of what body he wears, or of what it is capable. “I see you” is not an empty phrase to her, and bodies matter less than heart.

This is a Neytiri and a Jake who are well suited to each other, who are professional and competent in their own right, and who interact with each other as equals, with trust and mutual respect – something I have always liked to see in a romantic relationship.

Thanks for the read.

Gyre/flight
InstigateInsanity chapter 16 . 6/11/2010
I've been reading a lot of Avatar fanfiction lately, and this was by far the best I've come across yet. Nicely realistic from beginning to end, a very logical progression of events that fit perfectly with the feel of the actual film.

I was also relieved you didn't do the whole 'mighty whitey' thing. Awesome work!