Reviews for Fool in the Rain
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Yeah! Scared that it was full of spoilers at one point before I realised, great though.
K Peaches chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Beautiful, just plain stunning. I like how you made Dean actually wield Michael's sword instead of being a vessel instead, and the protective!Gabriel was a nice touch! And the moment between Dean as Castiel when they wanted to be together on Earth, terrific. I feel like a stalker, but your stories are all magnificent and I can't stop reading!
Jadeaffection chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
*smiles so hard her face aches*

This was awesome and sweet and funny and angsty and well written and... Awesome, did I say awesome?

I love Gabriel in this ( and in the series in general) and am adding this to my favourite stories so when the real series ends horribly *crosses fingers it doesn't* I can come back to this and make this my Brain!canon... because this is totally how it should end!

Well done! xx
stilljustceci chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Aw! Rewards for everyone! I love fics where Castiel doesn't get DOOMED TO HELL for the sin of loving Dean Winchester. Not that I don't love the angst of exploring that train of thought, too... God knows the Winchesters are all about the self-condemnation. But yeah, loved this. "Angelina look-a-like?" "NO!" YES!
CherryShadowZ chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I feel warm all over, this should be the ending. I don't even care.

Amazing lines right here:

“Oh like Frodo here would go anywhere without his Sam!” Gabriel rolled his eyes and huffed.

“Oh.” Sam looked down at the blood soaked earth and Dean could just see the ‘I’m not worthy’ thoughts spiral through that gigantic head.

Poor Sam never gives himself any breaks. Calling me naive but I would love for Cas to have a human life and then return to his old positon once he passed on in canon. It just gets to me you know?
CSIViami chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I liked Gabriel in this story. I'm still hoping that he'll end up joining team Winchester/Castiel (on the show) and help them out with their problems with Lucifer and Zachariah.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I loved this!
494dwangel chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
this fic was awesome...loved it