Reviews for Underlying Affection
Aaaaaaawwwww, that's so sweet
Me chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Nice one
Nanannacyy chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
So cute, so cute. I love how you gave background story-felt so elated when i read how Kenshin and Kaoru met and etcetc! Also, i like how your username has extreme semblance of my last name; Zhang. hahaha
Nigihayami Haruko chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I always love happy endings to arranged marriages, I guess because I like to believe that love is a kind of muscle that becomes strong the more we exercise it. It's a feeling of tenderness that can be developed as long as we continue to pursue it. Beautiful!
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
very nice! lovely story and oh how i love a love story with a joyful ending \o/

your first fan fiction was great, i would love to read more of your work )

in case you haven't heard, the following is just great news! please remove spaces:

crunchyroll anime-news/2011/10/03-1/live-action-rurouni-kenshin-gets-more-cast-reveals

watsuke's real ending - it's the special clip from a special box set and the ending in the kenshin kaiden:

youtube watch?vugWU8OATySE

the-oro kk_lay. php?xmulti/kaden

besides the live action film they've been talking about reanimating the kyoto arc - hopefully fan interest in it will motivate them to animate jinchuu arc.

delighted,

ginny

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com

ټ
Lancedark chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
such a romantic story, really love it!please write more!
poems2songs chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
wonderful story... really liked it... nice ending... good job... great work!
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Slightly sad and super sweet!
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Beautiful!
ShadesofJades chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Great story. I love it!

I actually read this story before and I wanted to add it to my favorites. But when I tried looking for it again, it was gone. But I'm glad your back and you re-posted the story. w It's a wonderful one-shot!
Lucifer Hatter chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
this is wonderful! I think i read it previously on your old account, but i still enjoy it! I love the sweet romance of it, and i can see it tying quite strongly with Ravyn's Little One.
sapphirehimitsu chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Lobe this story very much! Very sweet! D
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I very much remember reading this before. An excellent one-shot! I love the writing, the emotions of both characters are clearly expressed vividly.

I think it's also very accurate to Kenshin's feelings, even though the scenario of this fic is obviously changed from the canon storyline.

Lovely work. Since you've re-uploaded this, I hope that means we will be seeing more from you! :)
caseyedith chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Beautiful. Beautiful writing. This is definitely one of my favorites. You have wonderful writing skills-this was extremely well done. I got lost in this piece. And it's your first story too! Oh, my gosh, I would love to read more of your writing!

I especially liked this, because I think it can almost be the same situation in the manga. That whole sitch always confused me, but this actually makes me see things a little clearer. And, I think this is going to help me with a particular plot I have in mind too! I'll be sure to mention it as one of my inspirations-if that's okay with you, of course!

-ce