Reviews for VS 4: Rescue
1sunfun chapter 1 . 11/6/2011

Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 8/26/2011

can't figure out – What is it that everything has?

Good luck.
dreamjanus chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Love the story arc but come could have wrote all these 1 chapter stories as a single multi-chapter story and it would still have been as good.
puffin chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I'm going to read the next one but I have one question. What is the answer to the riddle? I can't figure it out. But other then that I love these so far. On to the next one.

aderrett chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
a caring and gentle voldie and death eaters is kinda neat
I don't know my name chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
What is the answer to the riddle? Also, if the potions in the water do what you say they they do, then it isn't possible for Voldemort to prune because the potions would do the opposite affect of osmosis. Just thought I'd point it out. :)
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
lov it
TheApathyImp chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
if ind that in retrospect, after having read Choices, Vinewood made more sense to me than it did the first time, and thus this makes even more... i really love this little AU you've created and might just have a to reconsider my own thoughts on some things that have occurred to my admittedly twisted brain in the past. 3
MoonPrincess623 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
What is it that everything has? Water? Air? Life? Death?

Anyway, I really would love for you to finish choices. Because i feel like there is a lot that I don't know. Will you tell us what happened between this and Vinewood?
Redbook19 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
everything has substance
dusty old books chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
The answer to the riddle: an end
Wragziez chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Love it, 'bout to read the others, can't wait!
Twilightfans chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
that is sweet of the Dark Lord... lol
Crescent Luna Moon chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Isn't the answerto the riddle that everything has another half?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 7/9/2010