Reviews for Slings and Arrows
PenguinRegina chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I love your characterizations!I know that's what you strive for and indeed, you succeed.

I love how you make Leiliana the predator here (as indeed she certainly seems to be from DA2. Better the devil you know, huh?
wow chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Nice ) I really like the dialogue, the perspective and the characterization here. Spot on, in my opinion. that was such a good read. Thank you.
Windchime68 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
This was a very nice character piece. Both felt perfectly in character, and the interaction between them was perfect.
Aziethe chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I really enjoyed this - Leliana/Zev make such an intriguing pair and you captured their dynamic well. It's quite funny thinking of Zevran trying to get the mabari to play fetch with their arrows, and their parting dialogue was just perfect.
Cataclysmic Eclipse chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
What an interesting dynamic, I like seeing those two interact and you nailed them in character. Good job!
coali-travail chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Nicely done! Both Leliana and Zevran are completely in character.

I like to read stories that focus on the relationships between the NPCs, but they are few and far between on ff dot net. So thank you for writing this fic.
Ferret1 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Wonderfully well written! And so Zevran; he's a cad and a bounder, and he's perfect just the way he is. Loved this!
Athena chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Absolutely delightful. This doesn't feel like a story; rather, it feels like a scene that was cut from the game. Well-written and perfectly in character. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Melismo chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
This was very nice. I like how you explored Leliana, I think she's overlooked a lot and the way you dealt with her was interesting.
Tatiana1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Like it. Very in-character for both of them, very very nice dialog. (and I even believe that Zevran is not such a bad archer as he shows himself to be... was it a show to examine Leliana better?)

Thank you.