Reviews for TPM Tatooine Rewrite: Through Glass
Darken Every Legend chapter 30 . 4/12
At this point I'm just hoping Delian just takes Obi from the temple and they run off together and become famous Corellian pirates and live happily forever and occasionally attack Jedi ships.
Guest chapter 33 . 10/6/2016
Oh gosh, the drama, the angst, the feels in this fic... Poor Obi-wan.
I loved this, it's well written and amusing, overall a well thought out AU.
Now I've got to go read the rest of your stories ;-)
anesor chapter 33 . 10/1/2016
I like Obi-Wan being challenged, but boy these are grim. Delian's fine. as yeah there's plenty of Sue/Stu in Star Wars. Anakin's even more Stu than Luke. Sues are a problem when they're boring and too special andDelian seems her own person pretty early. Any OC needs to be special to be compentant and worthy of these fractured heroes,
anesor chapter 4 . 10/1/2016
Boo, hiss!
anesor chapter 3 . 10/1/2016
Yep, what has the most value when you have nothing. Iguessed as much in the summary, and this might end up better than some.
ObitineWinterWidowShipper chapter 11 . 8/1/2016
Nice chapter
equine 14 chapter 33 . 7/27/2016
Bravo! Incredible! Thank you so much!
equine 14 chapter 24 . 7/27/2016
Oh, poor obi! This is so heartbreakingly beautiful, and it is written so well! Thank you for all your hard work! I will be the 607th reviewer! Thanks again!
equine 14 chapter 14 . 7/27/2016
Incredible! True artistry! Thanks for all your hard work:) really enjoying this!
Axcel chapter 10 . 7/7/2016
Delian is just jealous and pathetic. She imagines that Jedi look down on others and think themselves superior because they have power she never can and so she makes things up to rationalize her anger and bitterness.
The Golden Warrior Princess chapter 33 . 6/21/2016
OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD.
that was one of the best fanfictions i have ever read
sorry for not reviewing on the other chapters but gods almighty!
SO GOOD!
CatBludger3903 chapter 33 . 6/17/2016
Oh. That was a very hauntingly beautiful... It was very dark, though it was, well, realistically sad. This story took on a completely different theme, and that's what made it so unique, yet real.
Thank you for this story. It was beautiful.
goanago chapter 6 . 5/12/2016
oh my god... noooooo!
goanago chapter 3 . 5/12/2016
ohhhhhhhhh my hearth!
goanago chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
jajajajajaja! he had to say it indeed! xD