Reviews for Chocolate Pizza
So cute
JCgurl201 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
AWWW! THIS IS ADORABLE! X3
Lumoa chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Chocolate pizza...epic want! XD That was cute, Lovi making chocolate pizza for Spain :3
Hikari Heartache chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Awwwww I love it! Know i want to try some chocolate pizza
xXLunarEclipse896Xx chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
...I want a pizza like that! It sounds delicious! /

This was so cuuuute~!
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Well I think that it was definitely weird that I started to laugh when Lovi almost slit his wrist when Feli made him jump. Aw Lovi is so cute, making a special thing for Antonio. I can just see something happening to that pizza as Lovi goes to change and I was right! I like how when Lovi is really serious, Spain listens to him and takes him seriously, not dismissing it as Lovi being Lovi.

What Spain said was true but I did like how Lovi was already feeling guilty about being mean to Spain beforehand, I did think he overreacted a little bit.
justmeandmytech chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Lol, just a little sad? this had me crying! Then again, I am a pansy sappy, romantic teenage girl... xD
King Everett chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
D'AW.

this almost made me cry Dx

IN THE GOOD WAY 8D

Wow this was a rather bi-polar review.

anyway, I loved it~ So cute... I'm definately in the mood to read more about this pair, now~3
yolapeoples chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
*applause*

AWESOME! o

That was cute~! And nicely in character too.

"Lovi... why are you bathing in hot chocolate?" I nearly face-palmed. Brilliant! Also, "Licking naked people". XD

(*is off to hunt for a chocolate pizza now...even if its... midnight...*)

~ Yolapeoples
Black.Rose.Authoress chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Aw! So cute! ;D Haha, I love the idea of Lovi making Spain a chocolate pizza. It's just so him 3 And the turtle on top! I wouldn't be able to resist it either, Spain...

Haha, I loved how he kept thinking about Spain licking him clean. *mind goes into the gutter* Ahahaha ;D Excellent excellent excellent. Very cute
Tamer Lorika chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
aW So cute! Ahahaha finally Spain had the guts to tell Lovi off for being such a baby all the time. It was adorable and I REALLY want chocolate pizza.

Oh, and I LOVED THE LINE "Licking naked people..." OH SPAIN