Reviews for Face of an angel
the.heart.crest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
wow... silent, calm, tragic and beautiful.
HEY chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Hey everybody i know how hard to find Napola fics so here some fics that i think people are not see:
s/8121842/1/Albrecht-s-Night (Albrecht's Night)
s/6343965/1/Bittersweet (Bittersweet)
s/8118663/1/Warm-Hands-Warm-Heart (Warm Hands Warm Heart)
s/9186794/1/Blossoms-in-Winter *new fic* (Blossoms in Winter)
Nizan164 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
awwwwwww that was so cute :)
FriedrichXAlbrecht forever !
lily chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
please do an other chapter
Princess-Warrior 17 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
One word: awwww! That was short, sweet, and incredibly cute. I loved how you made Friedrich apprehensive in the beginning, but then he crumbled when Albrecht pleaded for him to stay. The line, "Please don't go. Please...Friedrich, stay with me," made me melt. I could totally see Albrecht saying that. Amazing job!
Pulcher Papilio chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
That was the first Napola fic I've read and I just loved it, I watched the movie yesterday and I'm still torn. OMG. Such a beatiful movie.
Jannasaur chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Aww, this was sweet. Friedrich dealing with his mixed emotions of Albrecht, hurry up and make-out already! xD (Gomen!) I liked this one-shot, and how it was Friedrich-centred, for it made me ponder on what Albrecht could be thinking at this point. Nice story.
whatever chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
omg! so cuuuuuuute!
NeverMindTheMaybe chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
B'aaaaaaaw! that was cute! And i loled alittle over the fact that the bed squeaked 'cause I noticed that to when i saw the film...

My friend, that i was watching it with, even said "Hah! now everybody gonna know if some of them gets gay with each other" 3
Crazy Sergey P chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Deine Napola Geschichte ist wunderschön :). Da du auch eine Deutsche bist, und so fliessend auf englisch geschrieben hast, wow! Also, mein deutsch ist allerdings nicht perfekt, ich könnte nie eine ganze geschichte auf deutsch schreiben! Kudos :).

Ich kann dir auch helfen, wenn du willst. Englisch ist halt meine Muttersprache, vielleicht könnte ich dein beta sein oder so etwas. Schreib doch weiter, FriedrichxAlbrecht 3
Hahukum Konn chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
:) You'll need an English-beta, but I could understand the fic. I like this moment of tenderness between Friedrich and Albrecht.

I thought the movie did an excellent job of portraying where Friedrich could have been headed, at the boxing match where everybody is yelling "Hit him!" when his opponent is already down, and he gets this absolutely wicked look on his face and POW! :O

I liked the scene after where Albrecht wondered why Friedrich did that and they got into an argument.