Reviews for Bumbles Don't Bounce They Bite
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
Well I was wondering when someone was going to have the Boys go after a Yeti. I am glad it was you. Great story. Please keep up the great work.
jen-jen713 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
love it!
ritsam chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
Hi Karen,

Jules (Mizpah) recommended me this story of yours and I read it on Supernaturalville. It's a really awesome story and I like a delirious "bumbling" Sammy. He's so cute and adorable when he's sick. The Yeti was a serious pain in the butt of the Winchester. I like the cocky, cracking but super caring Dean. Love it.

CeCe Away chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
Just going through some of your older stories I haven't had a chance to read yet.

Oh I love this, the delirium, the banter, the YETI! It's cool how you had this story backwards from what people usually write, the hurt and soothing first before the monster and action appears just when you think everything is winding down. Clever little twisty merry go round.

I have a few minutes, so on to another one.
Tellhound chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
very good.
Sparkiebunny chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
Another wonderful story! Loved it! Super in-character and well-written. Awesome work! :)

PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
"I'm hot. I'm cold."

"I'll alert the media," [giggle... that's genuinely funny!]Dean carded fingers through Sam's hair.[And immediately a gesture so tender, in counterpoint with the light tone, that it took my breath away!]

"Which what, Sam?"

"Which am I?" Sam asked. "Hot or cold?"

"You're both, remember?" Dean laughed, hand curling around to the back of Sam's neck - massaging.

Sam felt himself going limp from the pleasure.

"Enjoy this while you can, princess," Dean snickered softly.

SIGH. On second thought, SIGH. Also, SIGH.

I LOVE this. Warm and delicious and I always get a rush from reading the confortee's PoV - and this is done really well, and the Jedi and the 'bumbles' - just so much fun and so heartwarming!
Menthol Pixie chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
Loved it! Delirious Sam is awesome! :) chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
OMG there was another one! Loved how Sam managed to kill it in the end even though he was out of it and disorientated but he definitely had his brother's back. Loved their banter throughout, not that Sam was really with the conversation! But he knew that Dean had left him to go hunt the creature. And perfect ending too, thank goodness Sam finally got to a hospital, and the female medic sounded easy on Dean's eye! chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Awesome chapter. At first just thought Sam was feverish and delirious, a great combination, but he's also injured too! Loved how he valiantly tried to fight Dean thinking he was some sort of spirit as his big brother tried to bring down his temperature. Good in the end he realised it was Dean and he began to sketchily piece together what had happened with Dean's help. They are both going to need some r&r before long as Dean sounds exhausted as hell!
tracys dream chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I love this story so much!

I love it as much as I love your Puffalumps and Weasles story, they are both so good!

If I can't find anything new to read, I always read these two.

Thank you for sharing and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I hope you are a having a good new year.

IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
man sam was such and ediot at the beginning. i could tellit was dean just by the way he was talking. o well good story
Madebyme chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
Gripping read - I just greedily ate it all up! You did a great job with the boys, capturing the banter and jokes and balancing it with Dean's worry.

The action scene was exciting and I liked how you had Sam shoot the Yeti, proving that even when sick and fevered he'll do anything to help out his brother!

Wonderful job too at describing Sam's sense of confusion and disorientation and how gradually we realised that Dean was the 'spirit'. You teased out the storyline brilliantly and I really enjoyed the read.

Thanks for sharing! Take care, Madebyme
mousefiction chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
"Son of a … friggin' things having some sort of Winter sale?"

"Shaggy monster, Dean, not shaggy dog." Thought that was funny, too.

Sam could smell its sour breath, feel the glop of thick, hot salvia plopping to his face like large drops of rain- Gross... :P I could imagine how that'd feel with the way you wrote it.

Favorite line: Y…y…you a…all d…done... n…not h…hurting me?"

Great job!
carocali chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
Fun back and forth romp in the Winchester world. Thanks for sharing!

50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »