Reviews for A New Beginning Without You
d-kronk chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
Great chapter. I really love how relaxed and playful they are with both of the kids. Loved Derek teasing Penelope and it's a great ending. I'm glad that Penelope is willing to give it a go.
d-kronk chapter 16 . 2/23/2013
I really like that the two women are getting along. And that both of the babies are getting along too. I love them working on their friendship and that just getting that back is enough for Derek.
d-kronk chapter 15 . 2/23/2013
I'm glad once she made the decision that everything fell into place quickly.
d-kronk chapter 14 . 2/23/2013
I'm glad they are finally talking and revealing their feelings, definitely the first step in them working things out. I hope she takes the position in Quantico, even if it is the option that scares her the most.
d-kronk chapter 13 . 2/22/2013
I really like her conversation with Hotch. I like him asking if she loved Derek. And Penelope's answer was great. I really like Emily being scared she wasn't going to see her again.
d-kronk chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
I like the way you've portrayed Tamara and I agree with Derek... that is the strangest conversation ever between a husband and wife. But I agree with Tamara, he needs to make a grand gesture... and it's gotta be something really really big. Although having this conversation could definitely be part of it.
d-kronk chapter 11 . 2/22/2013
I hope Penelope is wrong and that there is a way to fix it... she deserves more than heartache. I love that she got all of that out to Derek and told him that he just didn't love her enough.
d-kronk chapter 10 . 2/22/2013
Finally. I'm glad Derek finally stated what he wanted and how he felt. Even if Penelope doesn't want to hear it, at least he got some of it out there.
d-kronk chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
I'm glad he got to see Amelie. And I really like Pen reminding Derek of where they were before that night and making sure he knows how much he's hurt her.
d-kronk chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
I love Derek reaction when he saw Penelope. And the entire scene in the briefing room is great. I'm glad she told him, and you're right that is mean... I want to know that Derek says.
d-kronk chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
I am so glad that Spencer was there for that conversation. She needed to hear that and I'm glad she agreed to tell Derek.
d-kronk chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
I am loving this fic. It's extremely angsty and I'm hopeful it won't remain that way through the entire fic. I love Derek profiling the team and figuring out they were going to see Penelope. I also love Reid leaving some pics up on his computer so Derek could see them. I like them slowly getting over their anger at Derek.
d-kronk chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
Now that was definitely a surprise. I hope Grandma gets to see the baby too. I love that JJ and Emily were there and I'm looking forward to this holiday.
d-kronk chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
I'm glad everyone got a chance to see Penelope while she was there. And I love her conversation with Derek's mom. Her confession to Hotch was great too.
d-kronk chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
The angst in this is great... heartbreaking but great. I'm glad everyone was at the wedding to support Derek. And I'm glad that Penelope got some closure... if she does actually get closure from witnessing the wedding.