Reviews for A New Beginning Without You
Jellze chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
(~_~)Bwahwah!

Snif! Snif! It was so beautiful and final! I know she wants a fresh start for both of them but wiping herself completly was a little harsh especially since she's not letting go of the rest of the team, did she thought about what it will make him feel every day to know they still had a relationship with her? Great work UD soon!
Hotch-Prentiss-fan chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
moron the only word I can think now
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
Wow, I'm so teary over this chapter. I pray somehow there can be some happiness in this story.
abovetherim chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
WOW she is thorough, but then again it is Penelope I should expect nothing less! Great job! Can't wait to see where things go!
Kathy0518 chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
Remind me not to read this story at work again. I'm on my break

and now my eyes are all puffy. That was so sad. I can't believe

they are over?

Even though I'm like crying it was a really good chapter

Kathy
sawyersgirl2817 chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
oh no please don't leave it like this
Elizabeth Perry chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
Make me cry why don't you? Well at least Derek got a goodbye I want to know what was on the letter she wrote him. Loving this one so much.
celticstarwolf chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
damn woman that sad and so heart wrecking i had tears in my eyes. hopefully one day theyll see what was right in front of them all along loved it more please
PinkAngel17 chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
ahh, wow, that last part was so sad! Very emotional! Really good chapter! More soon please!
Julie0318 chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
Oh my gosh. “I think I’m going to miss you the most Scarecrow.” I burst into tears. And the entire thing with her talking to him and just erasing herself out of his life, tears...just streaming down my face. So so sad ( But please write more! )
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
The idea of her leaving him makes me so teary. Very emotional premise you have here.
PinkAngel17 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Aw, so sad! Poor Penelope. I can't wait to see what's going to happen and what Morgan's reaction will be.
Jellze chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Well... this is not what I had in mind has a sequel... but I'll wait to see where you're going with this. UD soon!
Luz chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Really good, please continue and soon.
Julie0318 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I truly got teary eyed when Reid told her that he didn't want her to go. *sniffs* So sad. But even though it doesn't seem there will be any M/G I want Garcia to be happy and I can't wait to see what happens!
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »