Reviews for A New Beginning Without You
d-kronk chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
I love the slumber party the night before and the good byes at the airport was sad. But that video she made for Derek and just how far she went to make sure that everything was gone... that was heartbreaking.
d-kronk chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Great beginning. I'm glad she didn't take off without saying goodbye to everyone else. And I love that she made sure she talked to Jack and set him up with a computer so he could skype with her whenever he wanted.
BettyTheGreat chapter 12 . 4/15/2011
Good for you for not making Tamara a jealous, psycho bitch!
alohareader chapter 17 . 9/5/2010
MORE MORE MORE! I love this story. please continue!
Kimd33 chapter 17 . 5/29/2010
Nice ending. I wish there was a sequel. So we can watch the kids grow up.
KG86 chapter 17 . 4/1/2010
Yay!

yay to pics of Derek and the kids! :)
pretenderfan chapter 17 . 4/1/2010
Aw. That was beautiful.

So glad that the two of them are going to make a go of it. They both deserve true happiness.

The babies are so adorable with them. They are such devoted, loving parents.

Thank you for updating this. The chapter was a pleasure to read. Cheers:D
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 17 . 3/31/2010
Oh wow! They finally worked things out. Happy dance. Yay.
Kathy0518 chapter 17 . 3/31/2010
That moment right there was worth all the angst. The tears and all that. Beautiful moment. Derek with D.J and Amelie was so cute. Love it more soon :)
PinkAngel17 chapter 17 . 3/31/2010
Aww, Derek and Penelope playing with the kids was cute! And the last part was sweet! I'm glad that they are going to try. Very good chapter!
celticstarwolf chapter 17 . 3/31/2010
yea their giving it a go love it so cant wait for more please
Kathy0518 chapter 16 . 3/29/2010
Penelope is such a great person. I'm praying for a HEA for Derek and Pen great chapter more soon
PinkAngel17 chapter 16 . 3/29/2010
Aww, DJ and Amelie are cute! Really good chapter! It was sweet! :)
pretenderfan chapter 16 . 3/29/2010
That was so sweet. With all the heartache that was going around, I am glad that Penelope, Morgan, and Tamara are doing the adult thing and putting the children first.

It would have been such a shame if little DJ, and Amelie never got to know each other. It would appear that DJ definitely has his dads protective trait.

Sweet chapter. I only hope that Morgan and Garcia get over each others hurt, and finally become the family that they are meant to be.

Thank you for the heartwarming update. Cheers:D
celticstarwolf chapter 16 . 3/29/2010
aww so sweet its good that her and Tamara are kind of friends wonderful chapter hon cant wait for more please
156 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »