Reviews for A New Beginning Without You
alohareader chapter 15 . 3/28/2010
yeah she moving home. I hope her, morgan & amilia will become a strong family. I look forward to seeing where this story goes.
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 15 . 3/28/2010
I'm glad she moved back. That's fantastic.
Kathy0518 chapter 15 . 3/27/2010
I'm glad that Pen is going to go back to Quantico. now on to happy Morgan and Garcia times with Amelie of course. great chapter more soon
PinkAngel17 chapter 15 . 3/27/2010
Really good chapter! I'm glad Penelope decided to move back. Most definitely looking forward to more!
celticstarwolf chapter 15 . 3/27/2010
oh love Mac he's so good and their talk just perfect so cant wait for more please
pretenderfan chapter 15 . 3/27/2010
Penelope has definitely made the right decision. Now all she and Derek need is time to repair the relationship they once.

Love this story so much. Thanks for sharing. Cheers:D
Fanfinreader chapter 14 . 3/24/2010
I enjoy all your stories, thank you. I can't wait to find out what happends in this one.
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 14 . 3/17/2010
glad that morgan and garcia are talking honestly now
KG86 chapter 14 . 3/17/2010
Part of me wants her to go to it bad? :)

Loving your story more and more
PinkAngel17 chapter 14 . 3/17/2010
Aw, such an emotional chapter! Derek and Ami both asleep on the couch was sweet! Penelope's right, it can't be as easy as turning a switch. Hopefully Morgan will prove how serious he is and can earn her trust back.
Kathy0518 chapter 14 . 3/17/2010
I loved this update! I really do get how Pen feels but she needs to let the hur and hesitantness go and follow her heart to the happily ever after she is destined to have wth Derek and Ami.

part of me wants her to go to New York so Derek can show Pen and Pens heart that he is serious

you can practically feel their love through it all. Sorry for babbling

Great update more soon :)
Elizabeth Perry chapter 14 . 3/17/2010
Aww, they are getting closer slowly but surely. I love the bonding between Derek and his daughter.
pretenderfan chapter 14 . 3/17/2010
Oh the pain of it all! The part in which you described Morgan holding his little girl in his arms while they both slept really pulled at my heart. It is not hard to see why after all the hurt Morgan and garcia have gone through, that they still are deeply in love with each other

There is so much pain for both them. I fully understand where Garcia is coming from when you wrote,

"I wish it were that simple Derek. I really wish it was easy as flicking a switch because I'd do it. (I wept, what a sap I am)

The hurt she has gone through has been substantial, and until she can fully trust him with her heart it will be difficult. Being a die hard fan of HEA when it comes to these two, and knowing how much they love one another, I am sure that things will work out.

You have really outdone yourself with this chapter. Just please do not make me cry anymore...unless it is happy tears. Cheers:DD
Elizabeth Perry chapter 13 . 3/15/2010
Trust is a hard thing to come by; but Pen's right it's just not that simple alot of things are still up in the air... I'm loving how Pen is not jumping straight into his arms which in my opinion would be unrealistic. More please.
Kathy0518 chapter 13 . 3/14/2010
I get why Pen is scared. I do but Derek really thought he was doing the right thing. He is an old school kind of guy. Loved the chapter, made me want to cry but it was great update. Oh I so love Hotch he is the best :)
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »