Reviews for A New Beginning Without You
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 13 . 3/14/2010
That was a really good emotional
PinkAngel17 chapter 13 . 3/14/2010
Really good chapter! Next one very soon please!
celticstarwolf chapter 13 . 3/14/2010
its hard to trust someone when they have broken that trust lovely chapter hon cant wait for more please
Mechia132 chapter 13 . 3/14/2010
This good. Love it.
damedesoleil chapter 12 . 3/6/2010
This is a make me cry story, but I loved it. Every second of it. I love that you didn't make Tamara into a total psycho. She seems nice, just not the girl for Derek. The plot line is really interesting, and Amelie was a pleasant surprise, along with Gabe's proposal. I like the CSI:NY references, since that is a pretty rocking show. All in all, a prety awsome job.

The only thing I don't like is how it uploads in , it looks a bit funny, and all on top of each other.

Great story!

Dame
Kathy0518 chapter 12 . 3/5/2010
I'm glad he told her finally how he felt. Now he just needs to get divorced and win Pen back

More soon
KG86 chapter 12 . 3/5/2010
But its always so much fun hating Tamara! ... :(

Hahaha, cant wait to see what Derek does
pretenderfan chapter 12 . 3/5/2010
I am glad that you made Tamara go out with some dignity. Although she was never ment to be with Derek in the first place, she is still the mother to his son, and n amicable alliance with her would be the key to ensuring he continued to be a part of his son's life.

Wow, cannot believe that he has actually bitten the bullet and fessed up. However I think after all the heartbreak that Garcia has gone through. It is going to take a while for their relationship to recover fully.

I think that you have taken this story exactly where it needed to go (had me worried for a moment;). Great update. Cheers:D
GMFan chapter 12 . 3/5/2010
Ok now we really know that this is fiction, but I love it. Now to get Garcia to trust him and stay with him. I think Tamara should have a talk with her. Great chapter, more please soon.
Elizabeth Perry chapter 12 . 3/5/2010
Tamara being nice was a welcome change..Liked that there weren't too many explosions between the two for Dj's sake.
celticstarwolf chapter 12 . 3/5/2010
oh honey that was awesome and your right everyone does paint her in a bad light. its good to see someont doing it differently. loved the chapter i kind of feel sorry for Tamara but she knew they were on borrowed time. cant wait for more please
PinkAngel17 chapter 12 . 3/4/2010
Really, really great chapter! I loved their talk and that Tamara understands. Hopefully Derek will listen to her and do something to keep Penelope from leaving again. Can't wait for more!
Kathy0518 chapter 11 . 3/3/2010
I am glad that Derek heard she was at his wedding. That should show him how much she truly loves him and how deeply he hurt her.

I hope all is fixable. Pen and Derek deserve a Happily ever after

More soon
PinkAngel17 chapter 11 . 3/3/2010
Great chapter! I'm glad Penelope's not just forgiving him. Now maybe they can fix things. Can't wait for the next chapter to see how the next conversation will go!
GMFan chapter 11 . 3/3/2010
She is being extremly strong and real. I hope the next chapter shows that he can fix it. Please more soon. They belong together. Derek, Pen, and both babies.
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »