Reviews for Past, Present, Future
Senaira chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
This is one of the best Liet fanfics I've read. I love your style of writing and the way you so vividly describe places and events without getting wordy like people tend to do. Awesome job!
Hazins chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
That was really, really awesome! I loved all the flashbacks, they added a lot more depth and whatnot to the story.

Also, when you were saying that you read that article "Moscow Never Sleeps" I just kinda added what you said to my memory, didn't really think much of it. Until today, the day I decide to go through my National Geographics out of impulse. So there I was, looking through the one with the cover that says something about Iran, and there's the Moscow article on page one-hundred and something. It was really interesting, actually. Well, despite the fact that Moscow was portrayed negatively. I think the whole place seems pretty interesting.

Thanks for writing!
xchemx chapter 6 . 3/27/2011
Oh. My. God.

That story was just...hnnngh.

You characterized the two of them so perfectly and it made me sort of melt.

The plot progression, the flashback and overall construction was all just fantastic.

I'm so glad I found this story

10/10!
Artemis1000 chapter 6 . 2/17/2011
So beautifully written! I love that you ended the story on a hopeful note, not quite a happy end, but that makes it all the better because it rings true.

Apart from the Russia/Lithuania interaction in chapter 6, my favourite part of the story is the description of Moscow at night. You describe it so vividly, I felt like I was right there with Lithuania walking through Moscow.

You've taught me a lot about the history of Russia and the Baltics as well.
Anon chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Amazingly written so far... I can't wait to see the ending to this
KAISRE chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
This is beautiful. This story nearly overwhelmed me with the emotion it had and the picture of Ivan I got in my head tugged at my heartstrings. More importantly, I love your characterization of Lithuania, it was very refreshing to read because you see so many stories where Toris "tries" to stand up to Russia and it either comes out forced and awkward, or just ineffective. His strength seems to reveal itself naturally, setting up the ending nicely which provided good closure. Great job :)
Harmonics chapter 6 . 4/18/2010
Aww, so there was a happyish ending after all!

Loved the story, thank you for writing it!
Harmonics chapter 5 . 4/18/2010
This is so depressing :(

But it's wondefully written!
Harmonics chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
I love your notes!

I've actually learned a lot more about Russian history and Lithuania's as well through your notes then in histroy class! Haha, thats sad.

Love the story as well!
EEevee chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
You know, I don't think it was so much that they were OOC, but more the awkwardness of their conversation. This is not the kind of conversation they would normally be having, so it seems a little off. Plus, both countries have been going through a lot of changes since the fall of the USSR, so there would be some distance and uncertainty.

I really enjoyed this story. I think you took a hard subject and made it work, especially the request for an apology.

And as a side note, I did have to laugh a little at the "America blames Russia for everything" part. Hetalia has me reading *gasp* news articles and America does do a lot of finger pointing
Courtney JoAnne chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
Thank you for writing this! It made me happy 3
Cold War Takeover chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
Agh! You have to update soon!
ProcrastinatingPalindrome chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
Aw, Russia getting drunk and crashing his car just sounds so pitiful...really fitting for the circumstances.

Yay, finale! I'm looking forward to it!
lazeee an demented chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
Ah, this chapter made my day, and it's only 10:30. I love the progression, as slow as it may be and the way you're telling the story. Poor Ivan and his Vodka . But i'm glad you're still updating, can't wait till you finish the story. Slower paced fics always seem better when you can read them the whole way through.
ProcrastinatingPalindrome chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
Augh, how did I miss two new chapters?

I love this, especially chapter 4. Strong, brave Lithuania is love. Be tough, Liet! Don't let Russia boss you around anymore! (Hope Russia isn't too sad, though. At least not for long.)