Reviews for Top Secret
levios chapter 1 . 9/27
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Go Yamato! this was cute...i agree it was dumb of him
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
cute n sweet
marinaxfagundes chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Ooh, I've already read this many times, but I always forget to review... Well, here we go: I loved it SO MUCH! It's soo cute and funny... Favorited, no doubts. .
Rolling Girl chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
That was so cute ;A;! I love those two!
Angelfish369 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
So cute!
WingedKitteh chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Good job on this! Loved that folder and what was in it. Nameing a folder 'Top Secret' I mean, who does that? *changes file name* I don't...
Dragonisonpermanethiatus chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Haha I really loved this, was a nice snappy piece of work, not sure what else to say but I'm really impressed ] Thanx
Psycho Weasel chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
For some reason or another, your stories always make an emotional impact with me. With "Broken Toys" I felt sad and heart broken, and with this story I felt giddy and hopeful. You really have a way with words and it's very admirable.

This is a very cute idea for a story and quite original. Only Tai would think doing such a thing like that. :) I love the small humorous things you put in during this story and the "Things he'll never know list." Another amazing story; well done!
MrGooseyMoose chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Y'know, I'm not entirely sure why I haven't reviewed this yet...I mean, I must have read it 20 times over (at the very least) since the first time I found it. Now, to assuage my guilt, here we go! )

Ahem, this story is amazing! One of my personal favourites! In fact, it's one of my favourite personal favourites. It's absoloutely amazing! It's sheer genius! It's utter brilliance! It''s...ok, so you get the point. I like it. ;p

You've done something truly special here; that's all I can really come up with, as I don't fully know how to express myself. Be proud! This doesn't often happen... p

Great work! D
Sabrininha-chan chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Awww, veeeery cute! *.*

Just loved it, really!

chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
lol! Oh Tai... You idiot, you cute but total moron... lol I love this pairing! Awesome job.
Kone chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
*squeals* That was just so cute. Completely a "Moe" moment. I really enjoyed reading this.:)
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Hehe how cute. Too true. How did Tai end up in jail for that?

Yay for Yamachi! I'm on a Taito binge and this fit my tastes perfectly! :D Thanks for finally posting it, I really enjoyed reading it. :)
Vanilla Twilight chapter 1 . 2/14/2010