Reviews for Drowning
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I really wish there were a sequel with Roxas' point of view after Axel's death
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
God I love this so much.
Darkflower123 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
OKAY, LEAVE ME AT THE CLIFFHANGER FEELING LIKE I'M GOING TO DIE! GEEZ, THANKS.
Amazing Salmon chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This is so good and sad as well. D: I love sadfics.
Valkyries-grave chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Amazing!
galaxyspaceandtime chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Beautiful.
bitterbeauty813 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Amazing story!
SignatureSinful chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I dunno why I've never reviewed before. I read this like 2 years ago. I remember because I convinced many of my friends to read this so I could properly talk about it.

I have a feeling I was lazy and just reviewed on the sequel, so I'll keep this brief.

I think in many cases it's wrong to persucute older lovers of 16 year olds and such. I don't see much difference between a 16 year old going out with a 18 year old than a 28 year old. In fact, people in my year have done so. Teens and children have a lot more control over their decisions than given credit for.

However, in this case, Axel's got some problems. Loving Roxas from such a young age can't be healthy. I don't see why he couldn't have waited until Roxas was 16. If he held back until than and Roxas was game then I don't see what's wrong really. My best friend's parents are 16 years apart. I don't think love has boundaries. Not by age, gender or race. Compartmentalisation is what starts prejudices. I can tolerate people going for 16 year olds and then if you wanna push it, 15 year olds because some people are as mature at 15 as people are at 16. I see no problem there. Under 13, there are definite issues. But I feel paedophilia is seen as a sickness because people think it is perversion. I dunno if I got the wrong end of the stick here but I felt like Axel genuinely loved Roxas and didn't just get his rocks off on him being young.

People used to do something similar with homosexuality. They thought us was a perversion, that gay men would just lay with whichever man they saw (or want to) and were consumed by some ungodly lust. Homosexuality used to be (and still is in some places) punishable by death/imprisonment. We need to distinguish between what is flagrant want for children and falling for someone underage.

Damn, I said I'd make this short, didn't I? Oops.

Great, thought provoking fic. Excellent job.
Prism-Tea chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I'm GUEST. Ha..just signing in to fave and follow. .'
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
God...I'm so sad I can't even cry. This is so horrible, but I really do love this story. You portrayed Axel sooooo soooo SOOO freaking well and Im just flabergasted and speechless. :') Deep stories like these always opens up your mind, I mean I bet there was someone out there sometime in this world that had somethings like this happen to them.

Blahhhhh I LOVE YOU ROXAS! I LOVE YOU AXEL! AND I FUCKING LOVE YOU SHARMANDER!
omg plz no chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
awwww... that was so adorable and sad... T-T am i insane that it didn't weird me out at all that Axel was in love with Roxas being 13 years younger than him? idk, i actually thought it was kina sweet or cute... yeah I'm insane... maybe it was cause Axel knew it was wrong? oh well... it was a painfully adorable and adorably painful story... I'm kina sad now... :c
Takara yume chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
this was just amazing, sad yet beautiful, very touching. ;w;
poisonapple88 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Wow, that was sad. I read a lot of yaoi, shota, and loli so I'm familiar with the concept of younger/older relationships. However, in manga the real life aspect isn't put in. It's amazing how you made it so real. In our society, that type of relationship is wrong and it's sad Axel had to suffer like that. And maybe Roxas would grow up feeling violated and taken advantage of. Sad story. But beautiful. Makes you wonder if love can ever be wrong.
Grellexiting chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Woah. this would have me crying like hell, but I'm just so damn tired o.O
Leighton Darko chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Shit, this is - fantastic. I'm having to wipe away tears as I write this, ahah. It really hits home for me in multiple ways; perhaps that's why I love this so much. It's so easy to feel Axel's pain throughout the story. Great job.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »