Reviews for For the Love of My Life
Pouika chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Magnifique ! A very beautiful extra ! Merci beaucoup Thank you very much
CheyCheyRainy chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This is really good and I like it.

Helenap chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
This is a beautiful story, you can loose yourself in the images of Severus and the flowers he is picking. Also having read the two parts of the series I hope this means that they sorted their problems out.

Want to read more. 10/10
kittyfiction2008 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I can't believe I pissed when this was first posted! Legasp! Lol but I still adore the romantic musings lf a man in love and all the flowers gathered for the woman he loves. Along with his children its a beaytiful peace and don't let any one get u down about it!
mworth1019 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Nice... great job. nice to read about Sev's softer side... lol/ You do such a great job with your writting. you should be proud
qtgirl chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
i like this chap update soon plzz
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Well, if Severus and Ivy have another baby, they could always make it a 'special privilege' for the other kids to help with him or her. Just sayin'.

I love this one-shot, though; it's so beautiful with the walk and the wildflowers, and what they mean. Their family is like that; all a mixture and all beautiful.
Professor Severus Snape's Wife chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
very heart warming. I love it
RosaE chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Lovely! Thanks for this little side story :) I enjoyed it very much.
notwritten chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Thanks for this interesting reading. Keep smiling. :-)
Alifromnm chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
This is such a sweet, sweet story, and we have a hint of the "rest of the story" with a new baby possibly on the way. I think Harry and the twins will love being big brothers! Thank you.
N. Forest chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This was very sweet. I loved learning more about the relationship between Severus and Ivy. I'm glad they have each other.
NatChaYA chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
:) great! always
affleckfan08 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
loved the story...harry and his new family is def. my favorite series and can't wait to read more about the family!
jessirose85 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
This side story was beautiful xx