Reviews for From the Stars
zeta42 chapter 8 . 1/19/2012
i like it you are by ar the best auther on this site im adding this story and you to my favs
Toby860 chapter 8 . 10/11/2011
i really like how you made this story come together. this is just my inner gamer talking but you introduced space pirates... so mabye you can have a giant fight scene with shinji and (since you brought space pirates) Ridley the space dragon. or a simple oneshot of a fight.
ForsakenChibi chapter 8 . 5/26/2011
OMG. loved it. Couldnt believe how awesome that was! I'm a big Valkyrie/Evangelion fan, so when I saw this I fainted, considering there arnt many fanfictions about Valkyrie. Thank you so much for this! Gave me a great laugh in bed as I have been sick, and I watched the series again just for fun. Why? Oh, because I can XD At any rate, again thank you for this! Great insparation for all of us fanfiction writers! Only a few spelling mistakes (like her instead of here) and the same with grammar. Good puncuation and all round very funny, good twist with the cindrical parts gone missing... Must admit that wouldn't surprise me since it came from Ritsuko... And that cat-girl ray gun is a blast XD As stated before, well done and I hope to read more comedic/serrious stuff in the future!

"Is that all you have?"
WarpWizard chapter 8 . 6/4/2010
Good stuff, you did Val-chan proud. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
Well this is certainly something I would classify under "that will never work." I however find it at least a little interesting despite my dislike for UFO Princess Valkyrie. I am also vaguely reminded of Dokuro-chan.

On a side note I find the catgirl gun just as disturbing as I did in the show but it turns people into catgirls so it's all good.
SgtKang chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
The "cat girl gun": instantly and forcibly converts the target into a devoted follower of the user, who they may or may not have never seen before. This is sounding disturbingly like mind rape.
Aoirann chapter 8 . 5/25/2010
"And nobody was going to stop them"

Except for that intergalactic police officer that pulls them over for speeding.

Great story. Maybe for Season two you can have Gendo go insane and bring make the angels so he can bring back Yui? The fact that 01 is gone does not stop an Insane Gendo Ikari.
NefCanuck chapter 8 . 5/24/2010
Wow, with the setup for this chapter I was frankly fully expecting the "Stomp Shinji Ikari's heart out and burn the remains of it ending" but yet you managed to produce a happy ending that was wonderfully believable and yet had me wondering until close to the very end what was going to happen...

Good job :)
animefan29 chapter 8 . 5/23/2010
I know I wouldn't mind a sequel to this. Though I agree with your assessment that it would be much like the original sequel to UFO Valkyrie. Though I did think of one possible way to incorporate the Eva series. See the idea is what if the "Angels" or "Spawn" or whatever you call them weren't as thoroughly destroyed as everyone thinks. While everything with their DNA was destroyed what if Valkyrie's little science project left behind spores containing their RNA? Those spores then infect humans and animals, overwrite their original RNA so that they begin producing "Angel" amino acids, effectively creating hybrids, Earth creatures exhibiting Angel powers.

Granted it would still be a stretch from actual Eva but I think it could work.
141fanficfan chapter 8 . 5/23/2010
Excellent ending. You did a great job with this one.

Having said that, what about some updates for WW, and The Gift? I'm going through withdrawal here.
gunman chapter 8 . 5/23/2010
That... Was... Excellent!

I was rather upset in the beginning, but there was this nagging thought in my mind as to what you were planning. As if why would Mehm care about Shinji if she was just going to marry Valkyrie off.

I loved the ending, though it did seem a little cruel to the pair.

And talk about suspense.

Mehm really did a good job at arranging this politically so that Valkyrie was happy and all.

(I wonder if Misato and the others could still be cat-maids? I know Maya would love it)

Still, despite this being over, I am really glad to see a happy ending come out of all this. They kinda deserved it.

Though I do wonder why Shinji asked if Triam was the one Valkyrie was marrying? He didn't seem the best choice, which isn't saying much for the universe if he was the most likely.

Great job on this, and hope to see more works from you in future.

Write on!
InTheYearOfTheCat chapter 8 . 5/22/2010
You are an Eva fanfic god. I'm anxiously awaiting your next story.
GuardEzio chapter 8 . 5/22/2010
if you write a sequle to this then fantastic and if you dont *shrugs* at least its ended on a good note :D
Kamen Rider Chrome chapter 8 . 5/22/2010
Simply smashing, man! Simply gold! Of course, I would've liked a few chaps to make it 12 chapters...like the episode where Akina became a kid? Asuka could've gone through that and yelled out her feelings bcoz she's jealous of Valkyrie. Additionally, Rei becoming a permanent catgirl gives her purpose. Sure, Sanada did brainwash her catgirl squad and never saw fit to reverse it, it was still something I liked about the anime. The 2nd season of VALKYRIE focused a lot on the Valkyrie Ghost. So, are Valkyrie and Shinji really married or are there gonna be problems bcoz she keeps reverting to a child? In any case, you should have a special episode. I seem to recall one where they had these 'Training Cards' for bridal training. Well, can't wait for the sequel. Loved it. Too bad it was short, though.
WarpWizard chapter 7 . 5/16/2010