Reviews for God Will Forgive
Aileil chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
'Allo. I was kind of wondering, what happened to James to stick him in the hospital? And why is some fellow dead with his wife 'still unconscious'? I am absolutely dying of curiosity here. You, my lad have a definite way with words. One would almost think that they danced for you. You can weave a scene complete with smells, sights, sounds, and feelings all with the careful crafting of a few simple words. That's all they are in some peoples hands. But in yours they glow and dance like fire. Thank you so for the effort and thought you have put into this story.
reflekshun chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
Thank you for sharing such a good read.
reflekshun chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
Good luck with your college search, dear. The install you posted was worth the wait. Thank you for sharing.
reflekshun chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
This installment was well worth waiting for. Thank you for sharing.
outathegame chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
Ah, the mystery continues. Siegfried driving slowly...my, he must be in a terrible state. Am hoping nothing too dreadful has happened to James. Can't wait for more! Thanks for this.
reflekshun chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
Thank you for sharing a very good read.
TT chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
What happened to James? This was a very intense first chapter and I hope that the rest of the story will follow quickly, I'm hooked! Good job.
outathegame chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Oh, hell yes, by all means continue! Love when people explore the consequences of their actions, intentional or not. And Siegfried is such an intense, complicated character, and James...forever put upon, decent and kind. Can't wait to see this plot evolve.
reflekshun chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Interesting premise. Thank you for sharing.