Reviews for Eye Of The Beholder
ccase13 chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
This is a funny story but I still say Eve was really uncalled for.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Eve is REALLY mean spirited. It's not right to curse a guy for asking you out.
Floralia chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
Jenny is quite a character. And Eve’s cover story was priceless. This is such a fun read.
DontKnowMyName chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
LOL! This was so great! I love Dean's discomfort with the gay thing and how it came back to bite him in the butt. It's funny how Sam takes it so much better haha. You did a great job as always! )
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
this is amazing!
doyleshuny chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
OMG That was adorable! I don't know what part I laughed harder at the Sammy and Dean being gay lovers or the "Sammy-kins"! That was brilliant!The end was hysterical too!
flitwick chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
I liked this! The ending was great!
Nana56 chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
Terrific fic! Very cute. I wondered what they were going to come up with the get Jenny off of poor Sam. Never would have thought of that, but it was priceless.

Well done. I was at KazCon, too. Wasn't it an awesome time?
wopatwoman chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
This was great. I wondered what they were going to tell Jenny.. Thanks for the story. Glad I'm on the KAZCON yahoo site.
devon99 chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
Lol, that did make me smile, Sammykins!

Fab story sweetie x
pielover62 chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
I really enjoyed this! I especialy liked the ending - neither of them got the girl, but at least they have each other. LOL

Ann
kitsunechibiko chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
Loved it, though I wished you could have played a bit more with the gay thing. I laughed so hard once I read Eve's explanation. So, much luv!
GaelicAngel chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
Man this was a great story.I loved it
SamDeanLover28 chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
great
skag trendy chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
Mwahahahahaha! Great way to get out of it, eh? And don't the boys make such a handsome couple! Hee!

Lovely story my darling. Really enjoyed it.

Kind regards,