Reviews for Galactic
0bs1d1anKn1ght chapter 1 . 2/12
Pretty good for a start. there were some punctuation errors here and there, but they can be ignored.
Djsoresupon3 chapter 25 . 7/27/2015
The number of favorites, follows and reviews this story has is infuriating. This easily should be one of the top stories in the pokemon category, probably even out of the entire site. But I have to say, that you are amazing. This story is amazing. And one day, I hope you get the popularity your story deserves.
Ace of Spies chapter 15 . 7/1/2014
Cynthia's first appearance and MY GOD SHE WAS AWESOME THIS IS THE BEST IVE EVER SEEN CYNTHIA! FINALLY!
joycewu333 chapter 24 . 1/30/2014
Xavier and Sahara are AWESOME! :)

(And of course, so is this story...it's one of the best stories I have read on fanfiction! Keep up the awesome action!)
IceMaster1928 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Awsome first chapter
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
it looks like charles and lydia just discovered who silver's dad is!

oh no! what will lydia's fate be? where did charles end up?

what/who was that injured shiny celebi trying to escape from?
Fang Snake Sophie chapter 5 . 2/12/2010
Love how the stories going, great cliff hanger at the end of Chapter 5 (Mind helping me up XD)

Can't wait for the next part, when will it be coming out and just a suggestion, you should try and get an afixed schedule (Like posting a new stories every Sunday or whatever)

Kudos D
Dreamer Boy chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
This story is great so far. Excelent discription, a lot of action...I look forward to see what happenes next! :D