Reviews for Seduction
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I loooooved reading this.
eckomoon chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Loved it! Good C/B interaction and a very sexy story.
nana chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
i love your story!

and interaction between C&B! :D
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Hmm. Well, I'm guessing the timeline here is sometime in S3 or the like? Going over your publication date...anyways, this is...good. The "seduction" pre-talk was really long and hurtful on Chuck's end. I could understand it AFTER he realized her true intentions, but before? *sigh* I don't know. And they became SO mature between S2 & S3, I just...I feel like...Blair wouldn't be so...childish about this all. *sighs & shakes head* And that last scene? I just...the dialogue is unsettling. He was so mean to her and somehow it ends up with them together again b/c she can't resist him and he's suddenly letting her come easily this time? *sighs* Idk. It just...wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be. I really feel awful saying that, but...*shrugs* it was good. I'll leave it at that. :)
cakebakery chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
i'm glad u pick out that scene, coz u know. i've been thinking how when blair able to seduce chuck LOL... Overall this is my fave from ur comp. fic, hahaha... maybe not so dark and complicated *my taste* as ur previous , but it's fill my imagination :)

i must say, ur complete fic r the best, i couldn't pick any, coz it so good :)
MellyMeliza chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Aww I love this!
Mrs.Cohen chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
so so adorable. would love a second part.

loved the little banter and the small serena scenes.
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
All I can say is that both of them are as hot as all get out and the way Blair was going to take Chuck 'by force'... made my mouth go dry! That is the Blair Waldorf I know and love! Amen!

And of course her first plan did backfire and yes it is Chuck's fault, but he is amazing soo all is fair.

I loved the ending, they were both trying so hard to fight, but in the end it is really only the two of them. :)
TriGemini chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Very good to read.

Leave it to Chuck to find a way to lure Blair back. Especially, in knowing that despite everything said and done-Blair was never truly over Chuck.
those3littlewords chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Aww, a bit of bittersweet angst but I loved it. Enjoyed it.

Amazing job yet again. :')

I adored the ending, haha. I'm a sucker for "happily ever afters."
Korella May chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
lovely, lovely! the ending was just perfect