Reviews for Voldemort's Daughter
done.sorry chapter 5 . 1/5/2010
Normally I don't read Voledmort-has-a-family fics, but this is really interesting so far. I can see the conflict in her, how she's trying to distance herself from her father's "legacy," and how she's trying to be different, but at the same time she might be more like him than she'd like to be. The Mudblood Incident, from ch. 4, actually happened out by the lake, though. ;)

I like that she's kept the Riddle name; one thing to keep in mind is that most people from a couple generations back will make the connection even if her schoolmates don't. Certainly Hagrid and McGonagall, as they went to school with Tom Riddle, and Dumbledore and Slughorn both taught him so they'll remember too. Though, she openly admits to being Tom's daughter, so she may not mind terribly much.

Keep going! I'm curious to see where this ends up. :)
typer2131 chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
Oh! Sorry about the review that I gave earlier. I didn't know you were uploading the chapters at the same time that I was reviewing.
typer2131 chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
m, the first chapter is pretty good, the second once sucks. I consider it too short and fragmenty.

Keep in mind Voldemort's over 63.