Reviews for Catherine at Woodston
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This was fantatsic! I can't stop laughing especially after Catherine ran off to tell everyone. Great fic! :)
ElvishKiwis Venerated Ancestor chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I like this ending very muchly.
Henry is rather presumptive in telling everyone but Catherine about the fact he had chosen her, but I can forgive him because you wrote him so well.
Catherine seems a bit younger than in the original story, perhaps it is the talking aloud to herself and skipping around the place like a child. Still I can make allowances for her because of the intensity of excitment she would be feeling.
I really enjoyed the way the General was forced into welcoming her as he did. It was rather funny.
Sarahbarr17 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Very sweet. I like it!

Hugs,

Sarah x
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
LOL

too bad u didn't keep telling how Henry looked like as Catherine began babbling about marrying him XD

omg that would hv been priceless

nice one shot!

do keep writing!
LiteratiLady chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
This was such a nice story and I felt very happy reading. I loved that Catherine was so excited and the General trying to interrupt was funny. This was written so well. Good job.
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Oh, that was incredibly sweet and funny! You wrote Catherine so well, her imagination, wondering when Henry would propose, her frankness. She made me smile. I was particularly amused by the general's attempts to interrupt Henry's proposal. And good for Henry for not being cowed. The closing line was great. The only thing missing from this delightful read, in my opinion, was a kiss.

Great job done! Thank you for sharing. :D