Reviews for The Extermination
Queen of Calico chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
fast
elsatheflamequeen chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Poorly written and you need to take a grammar class. The footnotes were confusing and everything else was pathetic. Great plot idea, just go over it again.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
... you have rly bad punctuationa and grammer. you need paragraphs, my eyes hurt. i its supposed to be funny .. its rly not... and black eyes stay for like a week... (especially with max hitting fang, cuz hes so strong... I have one and its been here for like ever... xD ... ye...
Ninja Robin chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Hey this looks like a really good story. But you know what a big problem is? So many good stories get clicked on but then clicked out of because no one can be bothered to read such big paragraphs. It really a shame because some really good stories get wasted. Check out my story and try make your paragraphs a little bigger than those.

Winged Warrior
fanglover17 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
that was the stupidest fanfic ever it wasnt even funny
Skylars-Stories chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Loved it, write more soon, read mine if you like it reveiw and tell your freinds to do the same, if you you don't like it give me a flame
hmmmm. yo chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
bloody much? some personal problems working out there? well sorry for the sarcasm but umm that is some story with a lotta blood shed... did you come up with that yourself? and like just add the erasers being beheaded? do you need a psychiatrist? tsk tsk tsk...
WingedHero540 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010