Reviews for Growing Up Lemur
awww... Momo...

ImLostForever chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Aw Momo
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I always wondered how a single lemur escaped the genocide and how it was able to fend for itself for so many years. I also wondered if a lemur could really live a hundred years or whether he was part of a pack.

I guess now a flock of lemurs escaped somehow. They're small and agile creatures so they could probably avoid any attacks or launched projectiles. They could shelter in a cavern or canyon until the raid was over and the army had left.

The lemurs always seemed like scavengers who could eat many different foods so they could probably survive and shelter in the temple ruins over winter. I did wonder though why Aang, Katara and Sokka only found one lemur when they visited the ruins.

I thought maybe if there were other lemurs, they had hidden out of fear or maybe Momo was alone and the others had flown away but he had stayed behind. Maybe he had keen instincts and knew people were returning to the ruined temple.

Its an interesting take thought that a new illness may have wiped out the lemur population and only one survived.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I admit it I cried. Such a cute and sweet story.
ww chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
This is adorable. It reminds me a lot of that episode told from Appa's perspective. Sad at time, cute at time, and the line about moon-peaches was the perfect way to end it.
SwampTreader chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This was simple darling! I loved so much! Soooo sad but super cute! I almost skipped over it but then went back and decided to read it in glad I did :) going in the favs
PrincessWraven chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Aww...I've never thought to write something from Momo's point of view...this is so clever! It's unique and sweet, and beautiful. I love your writing :D Poor even made a backstory for him! And it's so wonderful, amazing. Keep writing!

(P.S. Your profile picture makes me hungry every time I look at it ;D)
FlamingHooligan chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
That was incredibly sad and explains why Momo was the only lemur there.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
That is so sad, poor Momo. His mate and his babies and his parents and his siblings, all gone. Atleast he has sad
graysonizer chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Momo! I have never had such a strong urge to hug him before. Most Momo stories are him observing the gang, so this was a very original idea and very refreshing. I liked it, especially how you stopped when the Gaang came. It was nice to just get this chapter of his life.
underoriginal chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Lovely little Momo fic. Why did you have to kill off his family?
jrba95 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
i actually really like was interesting :-)
RextheCoeulurosauruvus chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
So a small group of flying Lemurs survived the mass genocide of the Air Nomads and took up residence in the deserted, ruined Temple, but then a strange illness wiped out the entire population, except for Momo who miraculously survived, poor Momo, it truly is the last of its kind.
Sandra Phillips chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
RennyyRenn chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Awwwwhhhhh That was sooooo sweet (:

Great job, definitely one of my favorites.